FAMILY HOME, IN PRIME LOCATION! UNDER APPLICATION!
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Light filled and beautifully appointed throughout, this immaculate family home offers an open plan living dining and kitchen area.
Renovated kitchen featuring quality appliances, electric cooking, plenty of storage and dishwasher.
Three great size bedrooms with built-in wardrobes, updated bathroom with separate toilet.
Enjoy the timber deck off the dining room, surrounded by easy care enclosed rear yard.
Car accommodation provided by a garage plus additional off street parking.
This property is your answer to comfortable, convenient living in one of Canberra's most central and sought after suburbs. Within close proximity to Northside's best educational facilities such as Aranda Primary, St Vincent's Primary School, Canberra High School, Radford College, University of Canberra and major facilities such as Jamison Centre, Belconnen Town Centre, Australian Institute of Sport, Calvary Hospital and easy access to some of the best bush reserves in the local area.
- Timber flooring to kitchen, lounge, dining and hallway
- Ducted gas heating
- Single lock-up garage
- Easy care gardens
- Modern kitchen with dishwasher
- Open plan living
- Three bedrooms with built-in-wardrobes
- Rear deck
- There is currently no valid EER for this property
- Outside pets considered on application
- Available for a 12 month lease from 16th October 2017
WISH TO INSPECT?
1. Click on "BOOK INSPECTION" if this listing does not have the "BOOK INSPECTION" button please go to our Ray White Belconnen website and register
2. Register to join an existing inspection
3. If no time offered or if the time does not suit, please register and we will contact you once access is arranged
4. If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times
WISH TO APPLY?
1. Visit us at the Ray White Belconnen website
2. Find the property you love
3. Click the apply for this property button
4. Sign up or login to 1form.com
5. Fill in the details and send your application (Ray White Belconnen, Lisa Hyland, firstname.lastname@example.org)
1. Rent is collected calendar monthly
2. Bond required is equal to 4 weeks rent
Disclaimer: Whilst all care has been taken in preparing the above advice, we have relied on our service providers in preparing this process. All interested parties should rely only on their own enquiries, as Ray White Belconnen is not able to accept any responsibility for its inaccuracies. We look forward to helping you soon
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.