2 Bedroom Unit in Braddon
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
This luxurious 2 bedroom unit in Braddon is in prime location, being only a quick 5 minute trip to the City and extremely close to great places to eat.
Enjoy the privacy this home has to offer, with the balcony which has internal access through the second bedroom. This would be perfect for unwinding after a long day. The large open plan living and dining area would also be perfect for entertaining your guests. This home has also just been freshly painted and re-carpeted throughout.
Other property features include-
-BIR in both bedrooms
-Master bedroom with ensuite
-Storage cage with dual parking space
-Reverse cycle A/C
-Joint bathroom and laundry
WISH TO INSPECT?
1. Click on "BOOK INSPECTION" if this listing does not have the "BOOK INSPECTION" button please go to our Ray White Belconnen website and register
2. Register to join an existing inspection
3. If no time offered or if the time does not suit, please register and we will contact you once access is arranged
4. If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times
WISH TO APPLY?
1. Visit us at the Ray White Belconnen website
2. Find the property you love
3. Click the apply for this property button
4. Sign up or login to 1form.com
5. Fill in the details and send your application (Ray White Belconnen, Ali Sutton, email@example.com)
1. Rent is collected calendar monthly
2. Bond required is equal to 4 weeks rent
Disclaimer: Whilst all care has been taken in preparing the above advice, we have relied on our service providers in preparing this process. All interested parties should rely only on their own enquiries, as Ray White Belconnen is not able to accept any responsibility for its inaccuracies. We look forward to helping you soon.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
2 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.