Beautifully Landscaped and Well Designed
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Located in the suburb of Casey you will find this elegant, well designed two bedroom home that boasts contemporary living.
When you enter the home you are presented with a beautiful kitchen which gives a modern look with stone bench tops and light and dark contrasting. Extending onto the kitchen is the open plan living and dining space featuring large glass doors allow ample light to flow through the home
Outside you will find an undercover pergola area which would be perfect to entertain your guests. Enjoy the low maintenance of the home as it features AstroTurf and a back deck.
Within close range of Springbank Rise Early Childhood Centre and the Supabarn Express or a quick drive to the Gungahlin Marketplace.
Other property features include-
-Reverse cycle heating and cooling
-Beautifully landscaped backyard
-Single lockup garage
-Built in robes in both bedrooms
-Ceiling fans in both bedrooms
-Available from the 31st May
-Pets considered upon application
-There is no valid EER
WISH TO INSPECT?
1. Click on "BOOK INSPECTION" if this listing does not have the "BOOK INSPECTION" button please go to our Ray White Belconnen website and register
2. Register to join an existing inspection
3. If no time offered or if the time does not suit, please register and we will contact you once access is arranged
4. If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times
WISH TO APPLY?
1. Visit us at the Ray White Belconnen website
2. Find the property you love
3. Click the "apply for this property" button
4. Sign up or login to 1form.com
5. Fill in the details and send your application (Ray White Belconnen - Ali Sutton - email@example.com)
1. Rent is collected calendar monthly
2. Bond required is equal to 4 weeks rent
Disclaimer: Whilst all care has been taken in preparing the above advice, we have relied on our service providers in preparing this process. All interested parties should rely only on their own enquiries, as Ray White Belconnen is not able to accept any responsibility for it's accuracies. We look forward to helping you soon.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.