STUNNNING, SUNNY, SPACIOUS NEW FAMILY HOME - UNDER APPLICATION!
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Picture yourself in this brightly-lit, spacious four bedroom ensuite home in a quiet street - generous sized bedrooms, large kitchen with abundant storage and bench space, and year-round warmth from the ducted gas heating ensure comfort and room to move for the active and/or growing family.
Featuring his and hers twin ensuite basins and walk-in wardrobe in the master bedroom, ducted vacuum, and double lock-up garage with internal access and additional storage, this contemporary home is located close to the Gungahlin Town Centre whilst situated in a very quiet area. Enjoy the best of both worlds. Pets considered - conditions apply.
- Ducted gas heating + ducted vacuum
- Contemporary, large kitchen
- Generous sized bedrooms (master with walk-in robe and ensuite)
- Modern curved bay window in living room
- Quality fittings and fixtures throughout
- Pets considered
WISH TO INSPECT?
1. Click on "BOOK INSPECTION" if this listing does not have the "BOOK INSPECTION" button please go to our Ray White Belconnen website and register
2. Register to join an existing inspection
3. If no time offered or if the time does not suit, please register and we will contact you once access is arranged
4. If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times
WISH TO APPLY?
1. Visit us at the Ray White Belconnen website
2. Find the property you love
3. Click the apply for this property button
4. Sign up or login to 1form.com
5. Fill in the details and send your application (Ray White Belconnen, Ali Sutton, agent email email@example.com)
1. Rent is collected calendar monthly
2. Bond required is equal to 4 weeks rent
Disclaimer: Whilst all care has been taken in preparing the above advice, we have relied on our service providers in preparing this process. All interested parties should rely only on their own enquiries, as Ray White Belconnen is not able to accept any responsibility for it's accuracies. We look forward to helping you soon.
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.