STYLISH, SOPHISTICATED LIVING! PRICE REDUCED
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Situated in the heart of Old Kingston, this exceptional two-bedroom apartment is located in the sophisticated and architecturally designed "The Kingston Apartments", offering a stylish lifestyle in a modern boutique complex.
This north facing and beautifully presented apartment is located on the second floor with an abundance of natural light flooding the expansive 18sqm balcony, living areas and master bedroom. Finished to the highest standards, this home offers open plan living, a vogue style kitchen with quality stainless steel appliances and stone benchtops. The spacious master bedroom offers built-in wardrobes, a modern en-suite bathroom and provides access to the balcony that is perfect for everything from relaxing to entertaining. The generous sized second bedroom with its built-in desk and cupboards provides the versatility to be used as a bedroom or study.
This beautiful apartment boasts spacious living in the Inner South and delivers the lifestyle opportunities that come hand in hand with one of Canberra's most popular locations. Enjoy the Kingston lifestyle with nearby wining & dining in Kingston Foreshores, the Old Bus Depot Markets, or living healthy with the newly refurbished Fyshwick Fresh Food Markets, either way you'll be spoilt for choice.
- Two bedroom apartment in boutique complex
- North facing open plan living
- Kitchen boasts stone benchtops, generous cupboard space, large pantry, quality stainless steel appliances, dishwasher, induction cooktop and pyrolytic oven
- Spacious master bedroom with built in mirrored robes and balcony
- Modern bathroom and en-suite with stone bench tops and designer Groche tapware
- Villaroy and Boch vanity basins and toilets
- Second bedroom with built-in desk and cupboards
- Intercom system
- European Laundry
- Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling
- Secure basement parking with storage cage
- Floor area - 83sqm
- Balcony - 18sqm
- EER: 6.0
- Sorry, no pets
- Available for a 12 month lease from 28th April 2018
- Please note the property comes unfurnished
WISH TO INSPECT?
1. Click on "BOOK INSPECTION" if this listing does not have the "BOOK INSPECTION" button please go to our Ray White Belconnen website and register
2. Register to join an existing inspection
3. If no time offered or if the time does not suit, please register and we will contact you once access is arranged
4. If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times
WISH TO APPLY?
1. Visit us at the Ray White Belconnen website
2. Find the property you love
3. Click the apply for this property button
4. Sign up or login to 1form.com
5. Fill in the details and send your application (Ray White Belconnen, Ali Sutton, email@example.com)
1. Rent is collected calendar monthly
2. Bond required is equal to 4 weeks rent
Disclaimer: Whilst all care has been taken in preparing the above advice, we have relied on our service providers in preparing this process. All interested parties should rely only on their own enquiries, as Ray White Belconnen is not able to accept any responsibility for its inaccuracies. We look forward to helping you soon
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
1 carport space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.