This property will be available from June 8, 2018.
- 5 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Next Steps:Ask a question
An executive secluded free-standing property located at the end of a quiet cul-de- sac consisting of five bedrooms, two bathrooms, two generous separate living areas and quality finishes is now ready for someone to call it home. The home is situated high within the prestigious Lincoln development and is set amongst 7.6 hectares of natural bushland with established trees and open spaces.
With single level design and sensitive use of space, the layout is centred around an open plan kitchen, family and meals area featuring durable timber flooring with a segregated lounge room for formal living. The modern kitchen includes stone bench tops, Smeg stainless steel appliances, gas cooking and dishwasher.
Outdoors, the elegant private courtyards with manicured irrigated gardens extend interior
entertainment areas to the outdoors, creating extra space to entertain throughout Canberra's
change of seasons. This high quality property is completed with ducted reverse cycle air
conditioning, security shutters on every window, double garage with remote access, quality flooring and window furnishings making for stylish living in a quality location.
Facts and Features
- Free standing home surrounded by established parkland and open spaces
- Five bedrooms all with built in robes
- Generous living area with two separate living areas
- Luxurious kitchen with stone bench tops and European stainless steel appliances
- Timber floors in the kitchen, family room and hallways
- Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling
- Security Shutters for privacy and comfort
- Full height tiling in the bathroom and ensuite
- Double Garage with internal access
- Low maintenance yard with manicured gardens
- Views of Black Mountain Tower and reserve from your outside entertaining area
Life at Lincoln combines the convenience of stylish urban living with the comforts of a tranquil village atmosphere. You will experience a whole new way of life in convenient proximity to Belconnen and Canberra City and have more time to enjoy the lifestyle you desire.
WISH TO INSPECT?
1. Click on "BOOK INSPECTION" if this listing does not have the "BOOK INSPECTION" button please go to our Ray White Belconnen website and register
2. Register to join an existing inspection
3. If no time offered or if the time does not suit, please register and we will contact you once access is arranged
4. If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times
WISH TO APPLY?
1. Visit us at the Ray White Belconnen website
2. Find the property you love
3. Click the apply for this property button
4. Sign up or login to 1form.com
5. Fill in the details and send your application (Ray White Belconnen, Ali Sutton, email@example.com)
1. Rent is collected calendar monthly
2. Bond required is equal to 4 weeks rent
Disclaimer: Whilst all care has been taken in preparing the above advice, we have relied on our service providers in preparing this process. All interested parties should rely only on their own enquiries, as Ray White Belconnen is not able to accept any responsibility for it's accuracies. We look forward to helping you soon.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Next Steps:Ask a question
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.