This property will be available from February 25, 2018.
FAMILY HOME! UNDER APPLICATION!
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Next Steps:Ask a question
You will be impressed when you walk through this beautifully presented three bedroom home on a peaceful street in Calwell. Situated in a quiet street, this single level house offers: three great size bedrooms, large lounge room with combined kitchen/dining area leading to the back yard.
The spacious kitchen offers ample storage and electric cooking.
Updated bathroom and recently new carpet, paint and curtains compliment the home.
Generous rear yard with garden shed, entertaining area and carport.
The property is only a short walk to children's playgrounds, walking trails, local ovals, public transport and only minutes to Calwell shopping centre, Tuggeranong town centre and local schools. You will also enjoy the quick access onto Drakeford Drive & Monaro Highway.
- Easy care living in a single level family home
- Open plan kitchen/dining area has reverse cycle unit
- Spacious separate lounge
- Light and airy kitchen electric cooking
- Generously sized master bedroom offers built-in wardrobe
- Two good sized additional bedrooms, one with built-in wardrobe
- Abundance of storage, light-filled living spaces
- Easy access to local amenities, transport and arterial roads
- There is currently no valid EER for this property
- Outside pets considered on application
- Available for a 12 month lease from now
WISH TO INSPECT?
1. Click on "BOOK INSPECTION" if this listing does not have the "BOOK INSPECTION" button please go to our Ray White Belconnen website and register
2. Register to join an existing inspection
3. If no time offered or if the time does not suit, please register and we will contact you once access is arranged
4. If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times
WISH TO APPLY?
1. Visit us at the Ray White Belconnen website
2. Find the property you love
3. Click the apply for this property button
4. Sign up or login to 1form.com
5. Fill in the details and send your application (Ray White Belconnen, Ali Sutton, firstname.lastname@example.org)
1. Rent is collected calendar monthly
2. Bond required is equal to 4 weeks rent
Disclaimer: Whilst all care has been taken in preparing the above advice, we have relied on our service providers in preparing this process. All interested parties should rely only on their own enquiries, as Ray White Belconnen is not able to accept any responsibility for its inaccuracies. We look forward to helping you soon
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 carport space
Next Steps:Ask a question
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.