This property is available now.
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Next Steps:Ask a question
This home welcomes you with its beautifully established front garden, which features
exquisite camellias of all colours, set amongst hardy natives. The home itself is built
of Canberra Red Brick and sets its orientation to the North, maximising natural light
to the main living areas.
First impressions of this home might suggest ordinary decor within, but upon
entering one notices bold carpet, detailed bespoke carpentry and handcrafted light
fittings - the first introduction to the home's medieval character. The original part of
the home offers a generous family room, as well as three bedrooms - two of which
are oversized, all with built-in storage. The bathroom bears the medieval theme
through its timberwork and superb textured tiles. The kitchen features plenty of
storage and a near-new stove.
From the kitchen and living areas, this home takes a surprising turn, opening up to a
vast gallery with beautiful oak floors and open fireplace. The gallery space is
connected to the original home by an open-plan dining area and bar.
This property offers a perfect back yard for growing families, with veggie patches and
plenty of place to play. Separate from the house is the garage and studio space,
ideal for a home workshop or office.
- Unique hand-crafted medieval design
- Established gardens
- Premier location
- Oversized bedrooms with built-in storage
- Character bathroom with separate WC
- Ducted gas heating and stone fireplace
- Brand new electrical wiring throughout
- Traditional family living space plus vast gallery space
- Wet bar (water plumbed directly) and formal dining area
- Generous back yard
- Single garage with additional studio space
- Walking distance to Cook shops; boutique grocer, two restaurants
- Short bus ride to the City & ANU, Belconnen & University of Canberra
- EER: 0.5
- Sorry, no pets
- Available for a 12 month lease from 16th May 2018
WISH TO INSPECT?
1. Click on "BOOK INSPECTION" if this listing does not have the "BOOK
INSPECTION" button please go to our Ray White Belconnen website and register
2. Register to join an existing inspection
3. If no time offered or if the time does not suit, please register and we will contact
you once access is arranged
4. If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or
further inspection times
WISH TO APPLY?
1. Visit us at the Ray White Belconnen website
2. Find the property you love
3. Click the apply for this property button
4. Sign up or login to 1form.com
5. Fill in the details and send your application (Ray White Belconnen, Lisa Hyland,
1. Rent is collected calendar monthly
2. Bond required is equal to 4 weeks rent
Disclaimer: Whilst all care has been taken in preparing the above advice, we have
relied on our service providers in preparing this process. All interested parties should
rely only on their own enquiries, as Ray White Belconnen is not able to accept any
responsibility for its inaccuracies. We look forward to helping you soon
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space
Next Steps:Ask a question
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.