This property will be available from May 23, 2018.
Location and entertaining!
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Next Steps:Ask a question
Located in a central location, just minutes to the Gungahlin Town Centre and the much anticipated light rail, this beautifully presented townhouse is everything you have been looking for!
To the front of the home a formal living room greets you and offers the first of two living areas in this spacious property. The kitchen equipped with ample storage, electric oven, gas cooktop and double dishwasher overlooks the dining and family room where from here you can step out onto the the large back deck where outdoor dining and entertaining can be enjoyed.
Other lovely features of the property include ducted gas heating and evaporative cooling and all your parking needs taken care of with a double garage to the rear of the home and plenty of street parking for when you entertain family and friends.
Other features include-
● North facing living areas
● Main bedroom with generous walk in robe and ensuite
● Balcony off main bedroom
● 3 other bedrooms all with built ins
● Large deck perfect for entertaining
● Powder room downstairs
● Double garage with lane access
● Ducted gas heating and evaporative cooling
● Close to Gungahlin Town Centre and transport including light rail
● Sorry no pets
● Available from the 23rd May
WISH TO INSPECT?
1. Click on "BOOK INSPECTION" if this listing does not have the "BOOK INSPECTION" button please go to our Ray White Belconnen website and register
2. Register to join an existing inspection
3. If no time offered or if the time does not suit, please register and we will contact you once access is arranged
4. If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times
WISH TO APPLY?
1. Visit us at the Ray White Belconnen website
2. Find the property you love
3. Click the "apply for this property" button
4. Sign up or login to 1form.com
5. Fill in the details and send your application (Ray White Belconnen - Ali Sutton - firstname.lastname@example.org)
1. Rent is collected calendar monthly
2. Bond required is equal to 4 weeks rent
Disclaimer: Whilst all care has been taken in preparing the above advice, we have relied on our service providers in preparing this process. All interested parties should rely only on their own enquiries, as Ray White Belconnen is not able to accept any responsibility for it's accuracies. We look forward to helping you soon.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
2 garage spaces
Next Steps:Ask a question
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.