This property will be available from April 13, 2018.
Family Friendly Suburb
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Next Steps:Ask a question
Conveniently located and perfectly positioned on an elevated 849m2 block in the highly sought after suburb of Mckellar is this spacious 4 bedroom family residence. Designed and built to cater for the growing family the home offers numerous separate living areas including rumpus room, formal lounge, large open plan family and meals area which is light filled providing separation for all to find a space to relax and enjoy. This beautiful family home also includes a substantial rumpus room.
The private master bedroom is placed to the front of the home and boasts a well- proportioned ensuite with walk in robe to be home to all your trendy threads. Additional accommodation is provided by 3 generously sized bedrooms, serviced by the family friendly bathroom and separate toilet for your convenience.
Situated at the heart of the home is the open plan kitchen, family and meals area overlooking the outdoor entertaining area enabling you to keep a close watch on your children playing in the spacious backyard. The kitchen is equipped with electric stove, electric oven and dishwasher.
The backyard offers grassed areas surrounded by landscaped gardens and completely fenced all around providing a secure and safe place for children and pets to play and run around.
- 4 bedrooms - main with en-suite
- Light filled rumpus room
- Quiet leafy street & neighbourhood
- Ducted gas heating
- 2 Garden sheds
- Gas ready
- Open fire place
- Near new paint
- Near new carpet
- Double carport
- Fully fenced 849m2 block
Walking distance to children's parks and playing fields
Close to Belconnen business precinct, Westfield shopping complex, Evatt convenience stores
Local Schools - St Monica's Evatt Primary
Close proximity to the University of Canberra
WISH TO INSPECT?
1. Click on "BOOK INSPECTION" if this listing does not have the "BOOK INSPECTION" button please go to our Ray White Belconnen website and register
2. Register to join an existing inspection
3. If no time offered or if the time does not suit, please register and we will contact you once access is arranged
4. If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times
WISH TO APPLY?
1. Visit us at the Ray White Belconnen website
2. Find the property you love
3. Click the apply for this property button
4. Sign up or login to 1form.com
5. Fill in the details and send your application (Ray White Belconnen, Ali Sutton, email@example.com)
1. Rent is collected calendar monthly
2. Bond required is equal to 4 weeks rent
Disclaimer: Whilst all care has been taken in preparing the above advice, we have relied on our service providers in preparing this process. All interested parties should rely only on their own enquiries, as Ray White Belconnen is not able to accept any responsibility for it's accuracies. We look forward to helping you soon.
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
2 garage spaces
Next Steps:Ask a question
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.