Inspection and auction details
Auction location: On Site
Exclusive Town Residence - Make Your Heart Burst with Happiness at the Very Thought of this Home
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Expect to lose yourself in the exquisitely designed, privately positioned, generously proportioned and gracious floor plan and the sensory botanical magic of the landscaped gardens. You are invited to experience the enchantment of this exclusive town residence as it gently unfolds, introducing itself to you.
Nestled at residence number 3, 5 Buckingham Street and set in a romantic portraiture of lawns and picture-book landscaping, with exquisite birdlife, this is a distinguished, single level, 3 bedroom, split living indulgence, in a hamlet of only 7.
The paths lead to the front patio under the roof-line, welcoming your family and guests through to the gracious entrance hall, and living room. With the beautiful dining and family rooms (set with camelia garden views), falling open to you off the kitchen. Step into the kitchen, inviting you to celebrate family meal times and entertaining with excess storage to the ceiling and under-bench cabinetry, sumptuous Bosch wall oven, Bosch dishwasher and Bosch ceramic cooktop, and views out to the gardens.
The open plan family room rests off the kitchen enjoying access to the North-facing outdoor terrace with grassed lawn, private planted gardens and vegetable boxes. A restful master bedroom also to the North, sits at the edge of the hall, with fitted robes and pretty master ensuite.
A second bedroom presents to the front, with built-in robes and a third alongside the master. The main bathroom along the hall, is finished with a separate bath, shower, and separate toilet room. The family-sized laundry sits quietly off the kitchen with storage cabinetry and external access.
The automated double garage with single panel door, is conveniently located at the front, with an additional over-sized, storage area, separately doored with internal access to the hall.
This very private, single level family home is finished with ducted gas heating, instant gas hot water, hall linen joinery, in-ground garden watering system, and beautifully, established gardens for quiet reflection and respite.The location means you are minutes away from the new Amaroo shops and business district at the end of the Street, highly sought after Amaroo Schools, the beautiful Yerrabi Ponds, lovely walks, and the Gungahlin town centre.
To truly appreciate this very special offering, you must simply experience it. You are invited to come and enjoy this exclusive, town residence first-hand and all of the beautiful location features offered with it.
- Built 2004
- 3 Bedrooms (with built-in robes)
- Full bathroom, and master ensuite
- Hall linen joinery
- Formal dining room
- Family room with garden terrace access
- Living room
- Rear family room, Master bedroom and third bedroom are North facing in orientation
- Kitchen (sophisticated two-tone colour combination) with Bosch wall oven, Bosch dishwasher, Bosch ceramic cooktop, extensive storage cabinetry, pantry
- Laundry with storage cabinetry
- Additional storage area in the garage
- Garden terrace, North facing - private lawns and Camelia hedging rear yard, vegetable boxes
- Tiling and carpet flooring
- Ducted gas heating
- Instant Gas hot water
- Linen cupboard
- LED's on Dimmer switches Living
- Garden Shed
- Landscaped and Fenced
- Double garage with single panel automatic door
- NBN installed (box garage)
- Hamlet of 7
- One of the largest rear yards in the hamlet
- Owner's Corporation Management -Civim Strata People Woden. Units Plan 2430. Administration fees $554.58 pq (approx.) & Sinking fund $122.01 pq (approx.) (Water usage, insurance, Common Areas, part of bc fees)
The balance of the fund for the Owners Corporation as at the end May 2018 is; Admin fund $9,194 (approx.); Sinking fund $21,532 (approx.)
Block 15 Section 100
Gross Floor Area: House - 142.3m2 (approx.)
Garage: 40.4m2 (approx.)
Land Rates: $2,016 pa (approx.)
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.