Inspection and auction details
Auction location: On Site
Superior Craftsmanship - Timeless Design!
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 4 Cars
Offered for sale for the first time in 47 years, this bespoke home must be seen to be appreciated!
Showcasing superior workmanship and quality materials, this builders own' double brick home is spacious in design and has a long list of impressive features. Perfectly suited to families looking for a home with a difference. Packed with character and charm this property sits in a premium location close to all that Aranda has to offer.
The floor plan is warm and inviting with large proportions throughout. Featuring separate living, family and rumpus room, high ceilings, large windows and solid timber features and trim throughout. Built in the 70's, this home was ahead of it's time. You'll be amazed to find unique features such as a concrete slab, in-floor heating, copper gutters and copper fascias.
Your family will love the recreational and entertaining options. The indoor swimming pool is complete with a sauna, spa and bathroom. Enjoy swimming any time of the year and have endless opportunities to relax or entertain with family and friends.
The four car accommodation currently has one of the car space converted into a workshop, which can easily be change back to fit four cars comfortably. This area of the house has potential to renovate and increase the bedrooms or living area.
In close proximity to Belconnen's best educational facilities such as St Vincent's Primary, Aranda Primary, Radford College, University of Canberra and major facilities such as Jamison Centre, Belconnen Town Centre, Australian Institute of Sport, Calvary Hospital, Civic, Australian National University and easy access to some of the best bush reserves in the local area.
- Unique bespoke home with slab construction
- Light filled living area with high ceilings and built-in bookshelves
- Kitchen with induction cooktop, Bosch dishwasher
- Family and dining area with direct access to indoor pool and sauna
- Huge rumpus room with slate flooring, built-in bar and built-in speaker system
- Reverse cycle a/c
- In-floor heating
- Three commercial switchboards
- Copper gutters and copper fascias
- Three phase power
- Lovely landscaped gardens and paved grounds
- Indoor solar heated swimming pool, with adjacent sauna, spa and bathroom
- 4 car garage - 3 currently available with one converted into workshop
- Air Conditioning
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
836m² / 0.21 acres
4 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.