A Perfect Starter!
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Offering sweeping tree top views over Belconnen this delightful two bedroom apartment is located on the top floor and prominently positioned at the end of the complex providing abundant natural light. This tastefully decorated apartment is different from all the rest, and a perfect starter for first home buyers, professional couples or astute investors who are searching for easy care living, in a superb location within the heart of Belconnen's shopping precinct.
The north facing apartment features open plan living and dining with a spacious kitchen providing good bench space and storage. Flowing off the living room is a sun drenched balcony which is sure to please, boasting fantastic leafy views and the perfect locale to sit with a friend and enjoy a wine after a long day!
- North facing with sweeping distant views
- Positioned at the end of the complex with extra light
- Two bedroom apartment; both with built in robes
- Main bedroom with two windows
- Open plan living and dining
- Spacious kitchen with good bench space and leafy outlook
- Floating floors throughout the living areas
- Reverse cycle heating and cooling
- Good storage space
- Intercom System
- Two basement car parking spaces
- Spacious combined bathroom and laundry
- Short stroll to Westfield Belconnen and Lake Ginninderra
- Rates - $1,849 p.a
- Body Corp - $2,623 p.a
- Land Tax - $2,716 p.a
- EER - 4.5
3/2 Ranken Place is conveniently located and within walking distance to the Belconnen Town Centre and Lake Ginninderra precinct, where you can spoil yourself which a choice of shopping and dining experiences. The Lake Ginninderra Circuit Walking Path is also close by for those early morning risers and walkers! If driving, catching a bus or cycling is more your style, then the ANU, University of Canberra, AIS, Calvary Hospital and the City Centre are only minutes away.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.