Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
UNIQUE APARTMENT WITH ALL THE BENEFITS OF CITY LIVING
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
This distinctive three bedroom top floor apartment is situated in the centrally located "Braddon Gardens". The tastefully decorated apartment is a perfect starter for first home buyers, professional couples or investors who are searching for easy care living, in a superb location within the heart of the city.
The open plan kitchen is centrally located, boasting quality appliances and ample storage and bench space for the chef of the home. With new carpet and freshly painted throughout all you need to do is move in and enjoy the superb light filled northerly aspect and spacious living and dining areas which flow effortlessly onto a covered balcony - the perfect spot for an early morning coffee.
The master bedroom, complete with built in robes and two way bathroom is complimented by a second bedroom which also features built in robes. The highlight of this delightful and unique apartment is the spiral staircase which leads to the spacious mezzanine level which is perfect as a third bedroom or study.
- Three bedrooms; two with built in robes
- Master bedroom with balcony and leafy outlook
- Light and airy top floor apartment
- Spacious kitchen with quality appliances including dishwasher
- Large bathroom with corner bath
- Freshly painted and new carpets throughout
- Reverse cycle heating and cooling
- Spacious north facing balcony
- Separate laundry with dryer
- Loft/mezzanine level with Velux skylight - perfect as a third bedroom or study
- Leafy and private communal garden courtyards
- Undercover single car park
- Complex freshly painted
- Intercom system
- Close proximity and walking distance to city centre
- Vacant possession on offer
- Rates: $1,737 p.a
- Land Tax: $2,532 p.a
- Body Corp: $3,264 p.a
- EER: 3.5
50/40 Torrens Street offers a rare and golden opportunity for professional couples, retirees or investors, who will appreciate the enviable location with the many Government departments, ANU and Canberra Centre right on your doorstep. If you work in the city, simply leave your car at home and walk to work, and never pay for car parking again! A short stroll takes you to numerous restaurants and cafe where you can grab Sunday brunch or dinner.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.