Inspection and auction details
Auction location: On Site
Welcome to the Neighbourhood!
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
A rare opportunity to secure an exceptional property in one of Canberra's most sought after suburbs!
This charming north-facing 4 bedroom residence presents excellent family appeal in the highly sought-after suburb of Bruce. Ideally positioned in a quiet street within walking distance to Calvary Hospital, Gossan Hill nature reserve, close to Radford College, shops and public transport. Here is a fantastic lifestyle opportunity for those looking for an outstanding place to call home.
Designed with great flow and natural light, this property features a versatile floorplan, perfect for families who value adaptable living. You'll love the living options with the huge segregated studio/4th bedroom, complete with it's own external access - ideal for guests, as a teenager's retreat or even a home office.
Featuring separate formal lounge, dining and casual living areas with the huge kitchen at the heart of the home complete with abundant storage and easy access to all entertaining areas. The dining area opens out to the private sundrenched deck which is perfect for gathering with family and friends. Enjoy the outlooks of leafy surrounds and the generous rear yard too!
Bush tracks and walking paths are just down the street and only minutes to popular restaurants and major employment centres. Close to elite schools such as Radford College, University of Canberra and Australian National University, Belconnen Town Centre, Jamison Plaza, Canberra Stadium, Calvary Hospital, Lake Ginninderra, Australian Institute of Sport, CISAC and only a short drive to the City.
PLEASE NOTE THIS PROPERTY WILL GO TO AUCTION ON SITE SATURDAY, 24 FEBRUARY AT 10:30AM
- Light filled north facing home in a quiet street location
- Large central kitchen with ample bench and cupboard space
- Spacious formal lounge with bay windows
- Light filled dining area with direct access to entertaining deck
- Spacious family room with lovely garden outlooks
- Studio/bedroom 4 with loft storage, external access - ideal as home office or teenager's retreat
- Single and double glazed windows
- Segregated master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite with ceiling to floor tiles
- Bedroom two and three with built-in robes
- New quality carpet in bedrooms
- Main bathroom with adjacent laundry
- Under floor insulation
- Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Solar hot water system
- Back to base alarm
- Repointed roof
- Sundrenched large deck and private rear garden
- Under house storage and under house cellar
- Double garage - one auto door
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
707m² / 0.17 acres
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.