Inspection and auction details
Auction location: On Site
A PEACEFUL AND PRIVATE THREE BEDROOM RETREAT ON AN EXPANSIVE 1005m² BLOCK
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Deceiving from the street and tucked away in a quiet corner of Cook, is this extended and inviting three bedroom home, ideal for first home buyers or young families who are searching for some seclusion from today's busy lifestyle.
The layout of the home showcases a separate and cosy living room, three bedrooms and an additional room which leads off the master bedroom, perfect as a nursery, study or conversion to a spacious ensuite and walk in robe. Sure to impress is the light and airy feel to the home, and north facing light streaming into the open plan kitchen, dining and family areas which lead out to a lovely timber deck.
Offering complete privacy and a northerly orientation, the huge backyard provides the perfect location for growing your organic veggies, and with ample room for the children and pets to play, allowing them to follow the sun throughout Canberra's four seasons. If you think outside the box, you could even take advantage of the 1,005 sqm block and extend the home providing extra room for a growing family. To satisfy the man of the house, the double garage has been converted to a man's cave, which can be converted back to a garage, if so desired.
15 Mackellar Crescent is a fabulous find, with no through-street traffic and positioned adjacent to parkland.
PLEASE NOTE THIS PROPERTY WILL GO TO AUCTION ON SITE SATURDAY, 05th MAY 2018 AT 9:30AM
- Three bedrooms; all with built in robes
- Spacious master bedroom, with additional room for nursery, study or transform into an ensuite and walk in robe
- Renovated kitchen with stone benchtops, gas cooktop and Miele dishwasher
- Open plan kitchen and dining
- Sundrenched family room
- Double glazed windows throughout most of the home
- Sydney blue gum timber floors in kitchen, dining and living room
- Updated bathroom with separate toilet
- Ducted gas heating throughout
- New carpet in living room and bedrooms
- Stylish ceiling fans in living room, family and master bedroom
- Wood heater in living room, creating a warm winter ambience
- Freshly painted throughout
- Separate laundry
- Roof repointed
- New gutters and downpipes
- Double garage converted to man's cave
- Double carport (perfect for two small cars)
- Instant gas hot water
- New colorbond fencing
- North facing deck
- Low maintenance grounds
- Spacious and flat 1,005 sqm block
As the locals will love to tell you, the location offers all the conveniences of a suburb on the fringe of the city with easy access to popular educational and retail facilities including the Jamison Plaza and only minutes to the City Centre. Westfield Belconnen, AIS, Calvary Hospital and bushland walking trails are also right at your doorstep. A short leisurely stroll takes you to the popular "Little Oink" Cafe, and Canberra's newest suburban bar "To All My Friends", located at the trendy Cook shops.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1,005m² / 0.25 acres
2 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.