Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Flexible family living in an excellent location
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Located in one of Fisher's quiet loop streets, this extended and updated family home offers peaceful and flexible living for the whole family, featuring multiple living areas filled with natural light and great outdoor spaces with views of the surrounding mountains.
The internal layout of the home has been altered significantly to open the kitchen to the dining and living areas, and allow all to look out over the large timber entertaining deck and toward the Brindabella Ranges. Bamboo floating flooring offers a sleek and modern touch throughout most of the main level, continuing through the study to the master suite at the opposite end of the home.
Well-maintained with restored roofing and guttering, a renovated and reconfigured main bathroom, two good-sized bedrooms upstairs and a further 37m (approx.) below the extended master bedroom to use as you see fit, 36 Pandanus Street really could become whatever your family desires!
With additional features such as a huge 6kW solar power system, gas cooking, gas hot water, ducted heating and cooling, upgraded window furnishings, a converted garage, a chicken coop and impressive gardens both front and back, there really are so many reasons to inspect this wonderful home before it's too late!
- Extended and updated three bedroom ensuite with multiple living areas and an abundance of flexible storage and utility space
- Combined living and dining area drenched in natural light
- Updated kitchen featuring stone bench tops and splash back, 900mm gas cook top and oven, dishwasher and ample storage and pantry space
- Floating bamboo flooring throughout the main level
- Internal staircase down to two additional rooms and utility room
- Master bedroom complete with walk-in wardrobe, ensuite and access to entertaining deck
- Renovated bathroom and laundry with separate toilet
- Two additional bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
- Huge 6 kW solar power system and instantaneous gas hot water
- Restored roofing, gutters, fascia and eaves
- Interior painted in modern tones
- Ducted gas heating and evaporative cooling
- Wall insulation, cellular blinds and some double glazed windows increasing energy efficiency
- Large and partially covered timber deck - excellent outdoor living space with picturesque mountain views
- 2,000 litre water tank
- Garage converted to large storage room, with access to expansive under-house storage
- Large chicken coop
- Secure backyard with established vegetable gardens and surrounding garden beds
- Established gardens at the front of the home, providing great street appeal
- Quiet location close to local schools, shops and only a moment away from Woden and Weston Creek town centres and quick access to the Tuggeranong Parkway
House Size: 140m living + 37m utility + 25m storage + 28m car port
Land Size: 770m (approx.)
Land Value: $386,000 (approx.)
Land Rates: $2,427 p.a. (approx.)
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
770m² / 0.19 acres
1 carport space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.