Enjoy Townhouse Living in a Resort Style Complex!
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
*** PRICE REDUCED - motivated owner wanting to sell ***
Located in the popular Serenity' complex, this 3 bedroom ensuite townhouse has a lot to offer buyers looking for more than just townhouse living.
The address is Flemington Road but the property fronts a quiet and tree-lined Henry Kendall Street, set amongst established gardens and north south facing.
Walk inside andy ou'll be impressed with the size and inclusions this property has to offer including two separate living areas with access to a covered rear patio overlooking a small deck.
A family/ meals area adjoins the kitchen which features stone bench tops, overhead cupboards, an electric oven/ range hood and dishwasher. For visitors comfort, a 3rd toilet and vanity is also located on the ground floor.
Upstairs, an ensuite and walk in robe complement the main bedroom with its own private balcony that takes advantage of the beautiful mountain views. The other 2 bedrooms have built in robes.
You'll be surprised with all the extras' this property offers including ducted reverse cycle air conditioning, lots of storage options and designated basement parking for two vehicles. Feel safe with 24/7 CCTV coverage and secure gate access to the front and rear courtyard.
Of course, you'll really enjoy those resort-style facilities - imagine summer swimming in the pool and enjoying lunches and dinners around the BBQ facilities
Please note: seller is realistic & motivated to sell!
Investors please note: this property is currently rented at $500 a week with tenants who are happy to stay.
• Separate lounge room
• Family/ meals area adjoining kitchen
• Kitchen with stone bench tops, upgraded tap ware, overhead cupboards and dishwasher
• Storage area under stairs
• 3rd toilet with vanity unit
• Access to rear patio garden
• On-street parking
- Main bedroom with WIR and ensuite
- Private balcony off main bedroom with mountain views
- Other bedrooms have BIR's
- Ducted R/C A/C
- Keyed access to complex through rear gate
- Security gates and CCTV cameras throughout complex
- Two designated undercover parking spaces
- Storage 'cage'
- Communal facilities - swimming pool & BBQ's
- Public transport at door including light rail
$3,574.40 - Body Corp fees
$1,165.64 - Rates
$1,265.64 - Land tax (if tenanted)
HOME OPENS - ACCESS FROM HENRY KENDALL ST
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.