Ground floor north-facing apartment - Fenwick
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
With only a short flight of stairs to the front door, this two bedroom apartment offers generous space and an excellent aspect. It would be an ideal home for the downsizer, the busy professional or a young family.
The apartment is presented in excellent condition and features brand new carpet and fresh paint in neutral tones. The open-plan living area has a view of the landscaped garden and opens through glass sliding doors onto the large north-facing terrace making it perfect for entertaining.
Other accommodation includes a spacious master suite with access to its own private balcony, a generous second bedroom, a family bathroom and a separate laundry. Other features include reverse cycle air-conditioning, in-slab heating, a single lock-up garage and an allocated car space.
This stylish apartment is located only moments to Garran Primary School, the Canberra Hospital precinct, local shops, transport and nearby parkland. It is also very close to major arterial roads and is only a short bike ride to Woden Plaza, the Parliamentary Triangle, and Lake Burley Griffin.
- Freshly painted and new carpet in neutral tones
- Open-plan kitchen and living area
- Large north-facing front terrace
- Kitchen with stainless steel appliances and granite servery bar
- Master bedroom with large ensuite, walk-in-robe and balcony
- Second bedroom with built-in robe
- Spa bath to the main bathroom
- Internal laundry with clothes dryer
- In-slab electric heating
- 3 x split system reverse cycle air-conditioners
- Single garage with remote access
- Additional allocated car space
- Living 109m2 (approx)
- Main balcony 19m2 (approx)
- Second balcony 11m2 (approx)
- Garage 20m2 (approx)
- Body corporate fees - $4477.84 per annum
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space and 1 carport space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.