Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Location is key with the light rail at your doorstep!
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Ideally located in the heart of the buzzing Gungahlin Town Centre is this cosy two bedroom, first floor unit. Only a stroll away from a number of conveniences such as Coles, Woolworths, Aldi, cafes, restaurants, gyms, medical centres and with the highly anticipated light rail on your doorstep, it is perfect for downsizers, investors and professionals alike.
Inside, the home offers a light filled open plan living and kitchen area which has been lovingly maintained. Both bedrooms are generously sized, complete with large mirrored built in robes and are serviced by the main bathroom. The master bedroom offers exclusive access through sliding doors to your own private courtyard - the perfect place to start your morning and enjoy a coffee or wind down at the end of a busy day surrounded by greenery.
With another sunny balcony off the living area that looks over the town centre below you are spoilt for choice when deciding how to spend your down time and an automatic shade means you are able to create the perfect atmosphere for any time of day.
Other features include automatic roller shutters, stainless steel appliances and electric cooktop in the contemporary kitchen, a split system in the living area and an allocated underground car space.
Opportunities this good don't come around often, we encourage you to attend our next scheduled inspection to see how you can make this home your own.
- North facing balcony
- Open plan living and kitchen
- Kitchen appliances include electric cooktop, dishwasher & oven
- Master bedroom with mirrored built in robes and private courtyard
- Second bedroom with mirrored built in robes
- Automatic roller shutters on both bedrooms providing privacy
- Split system AC in living area
- Allocated underground car space
- Light rail stop at your doorstep
- Secure building with Lift access
- Walking distance to a list of conveniences including supermarkets, speciality stores, cafes, restaurants, medical centres, Centrelink, Access canberra, Community health centre, gyms and the YMCA
- Build: 2006
- Living: 81m2
- Courtyard: 27m2
- Balcony: 10m2
- EER: 6.0
- Body Corp: $2,446.56 pq
- Land Tax: $392.56 pq
- Rates: $1,215.25 pa
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.