Inspection and auction details
Auction location: On Site
A WINNER FOR THE BEGINNER OR DOWNSIZER!
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Nestled on the high side of Goddard Crescent and with views to the Brindabella ranges is this delightful two bedroom, single level townhouse. A superb opportunity exists for first home buyers, downsizers or investors who are searching for a new home that offers easy care living in a convenient location.
Sure to impress is the light and airy feel of the home, with its fresh coat of paint, open plan living and dining and generous size bedrooms boasting double size wardrobes and new ceiling fans. If you enjoy cooking the renovated and well planned kitchen layout is sure to appeal, offering modern appliances, soft closing drawers, generous storage, and LG dishwasher.
Further enhancing the livability of this lovely residence is taking advantage of the north facing and expansive rear paved courtyard with its custom built pergola - the idyllic spot for alfresco entertaining whilst enjoying the peaceful and private surrounds.
PLEASE NOTE THIS PROPERTY WILL GO TO AUCTION ON SITE SATURDAY, 28th JULY AT 11:00AM
Features include -
- Single level two bedroom home - No Stairs and No Body Corporate Fees
- Both bedrooms with built in robes and new ceiling fans
- New powder coated front screen door
- Open plan living and dining areas
- Quality rubber backed curtains
- Daikin RC/AC for year round comfort
- Freshly painted throughout
- Renovated kitchen with generous storage and LG dishwasher
- Updated bathroom with separate shower and toilet
- Single garage with remote and internal access
- External awnings
- Quiet location
- Low maintenance front cottage garden
- Fully enclosed and paved rear courtyard (10 x 12sqm)
- Colorbond fencing
- Covered pergola constructed by WR Engineering
- Distant views of the Brindabella ranges
- Immediate occupation available
- Rates: $1,806 p.a
- Land Tax: $2,339 p.a (Investors)
- EER: 3.0
Perfectly located, within close proximity to the popular Kippax Fair Shopping Centre, offering both Woolworths and Aldi, doctor's surgeries and a variety of specialty stores. There is also the convenience of local schools including, Kingsford Smith, St Matthew's Primary, St.Francis Xavier College, sporting ovals, clubs, restaurants, golf course, public transport and only minutes to Westfield Belconnen and the City.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
335m² / 0.08 acres
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.