Inspection and auction details
Auction location: On Site
Somewhere Over the Rainbow…
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
You won't find pots of gold at the end of this Rainbow but there are absolute gems!
Situated in a quiet cul-de-sac this free-standing street-front residence impresses with its space which makes it ideal for young families or those looking to downsize from a larger home and block.
Modern yet with a timeless feel, the home is fronted by a rendered facade giving it instant street appeal, while inside open plan living areas and free-flowing design makes you feel a sense of comfort almost instantaneously.
A town residence of this calibre rarely becomes available in this price range. Maximising lifestyle, enjoy true single-level living, a generously proportioned & secure back yard with alfresco area, grass and established hedges, plus spacious internal living space, large bedrooms with built in robes and a solid concrete-slab construction.
Including an internally accessed double garage (plus storage) and ducted heating, outside the backyard offers access to a reserve, combined with gravel parking space within the yard it is ideal for storing a boat and a caravan.
This flawless residence is located only minutes away from the Belconnen Town Centre, Lake Ginninderra and has easy access to main arterial roads into the Canberra CBD.
Opportunities like this do not come to the market often; make sure you don't miss out!
Summary of Features:
- Three generous bedrooms, built in robes, segregated master & ensuite
- Two open plan living areas, covered alfresco area
- True single-level living - designed with accessibility in mind
- Double garage with internal access plus storage
- Ducted gas heating/ wall mounted split-system cooling
- Enclosed & secure backyard with gravel space ideal for parking boats/caravans (rear access from reserve)
- Healthy easy-care gardens with grass and established hedges, very private, fully irrigated
- Functional kitchen, gas cooking, ample storage
- Rendered facade, brick-veneer construction, concrete slab
- Alarm system
- Built in 2001
- Strata Fees Approx. $361 per quarter only
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.