Inspection and auction details
Auction location: On Site
The Fine Art of Contemporary Living
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Positioned in the ever popular Belconnen suburb of Latham and nestled within a boutique complex at the end of a cul-de-sac this freestanding three bedroom ensuite townhouse is perfect for everyone - from the first home buyer, professional couple, growing family to downsizers!
Bathed in natural light with a northern aspect to the rear of the block this magnificently presented home offers immediate enjoyment and plenty of flexibility.
Brand new carpets, fresh paint, quality inclusions and crisp neutral tones highlight the generous living areas, equipped with an updated kitchen boasting an abundance of storage with stainless steel appliances and a gas cooktop.
Two of the three bedrooms offer built in robes, whilst the master features a walk in robe plus a sparkling ensuite. These bedrooms exude luxury, with high quality carpets, cool-toned paintwork, plantation shutters and large windows to capture natural light. Additional amenity is provided by a stylishly updated bathroom, complete with bathtub and shower.
Externally you will find a large, secure backyard with garden beds and plenty of green grass, which seems to never end as the block flows seamlessly onto the reserve to the rear of the property. You will enjoy having a tea or coffee in the morning sun relaxing under the rear pergola and taking in the peaceful outlook. Access to the yard through the back fence provides incredible opportunity for secure storage of boats, trailers and caravans.
Adding to the appeal are the comforts of ducted reverse cycle heating & cooling, double garaging with internal access, wall & ceiling insulation, solid concrete slab construction and approximately 151sqm of living space under the roof line!
The last two properties to sell in this complex sold quickly - be sure to register your interest or you will miss out!
Summary of Features:
- Freestanding rendered townhouse, boutique complex of only 7 properties
- Ducted reverse-cycle heating and cooling
- Three bedrooms, built in robes and walk in robe to master
- Freshly painted, new carpets to lounge/dining area
- Quality inclusions throughout
- Ensuite and main bathroom
- Plantation shutters
- L-shaped lounge and dining room, separate meals/family room off kitchen
- Updated kitchen with lots of storage, stainless steel appliances and gas cooking
- Double garage with internal access
- North-facing to the rear of the block
- Large, private backyard with rear access
- 151sqm approx. of living plus 38sqm qpprox. garage
- Alarm system
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.