Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Luxury Entertainer and Lifestyle Dream
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Whether you love golf, entertaining or just the pleasure of enjoying a fantastic view overlooking a prestigious golf course, this immaculate Harcourt Hill home is a must to inspect.
Upon arrival at this magnificent home you are immediately immersed with feelings of warmth and grandeur. The beautiful manicured gardens welcome you into a stunning foyer with high ceilings which lead to a spectacular formal lounge and split level through to family room with expansive glass bi-fold doors opening to the Alfresco area overlooking the 4th fairway of Gold Creek Country Club course.
Spacious with views to die for, the kitchen is spacious and light filled topped with granite bench-tops and quality appliances. An open plan informal family room and dining space seamlessly flow from the kitchen and creates an open and homely feel.
The master suite with views across the golf course provides a truly wonderful retreat with a walk in robe and amazing designer ensuite with floor to ceiling tiles, a luxury shower and sumptuously romantic spa bath that overlooks the garden in complete privacy sets the scene for a relaxing bath and a good book.
The three other bedrooms are generously proportioned all with built in robes and quietly positioned to the back of the home. The family bathroom boasts floor to ceiling tiles, spa bath, shower, and custom built vanity and is designed with a modern and stylish palette.
This home is family living and entertaining at its best. When you walk through this meticulously styled home and gardens you'll appreciate the quality and the elegance that could be yours to share with family and friends.
* Split level executive residence, best location with Gold Creek golf course 4th fairway frontage
* Modern Chef's kitchen with granite bench-tops, quality appliances, ample cupboard space
* Open plan light and bright north facing family room opens through double glazed bi-fold doors to outdoor entertaining deck and golf course
* Formal elevated lounge/dining separated from family room
* Master bedroom suite overlooking the golf course, ensuite with spa bath and walk in robe
* LED lighting throughout
* Ducted gas heating and reverse cycle air conditioning
* Ducted vacuum, security system, foxtel and CAT5 cabling, intercom throughout
* New carpet and freshly painted
* Double garage with auto door, workshop space and internal access, additional parking at side with backyard access
* 231.57m2 of living space. garage 40.3m2
* Easy care manicured gardens. Secure private backyard with irrigated lawn area and gate access to golf course
* Views across Gold Creek golf course and hills beyond
Nicholls is one of Canberra's most exclusive suburbs, close to the ever expanding Gungahlin Town Centre, in close proximity to Gold Creek Village and golf course, a number of schools and just a short drive to Belconnen and Canberra CBD.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
987m² / 0.24 acres
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.