If you have a family - We have the house!
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Nestled privately amongst established gardens in a quiet cul-de-sac in Nicholls is this sophisticated builder's own four bedroom home built on a spacious and elevated 769m2 block which has views to Black Mountain Tower.
Accommodating to the growing family it provides a fantastic level of flexible living. Full households can take advantage of the multiple living areas upstairs and downstairs. As you enter the home you are greeted by generous living spaces with raked ceilings in the formal lounge and dining rooms which open onto the north facing deck. The large country style kitchen with walk in pantry and quality appliances is open plan to the spacious light filled family room with atrium window opening to outdoor entertaining area.
Located to the front of the home is the segregated master suite, generous in size with walk through mirrored robe and bathroom sized ensuite. To the rear of the home you will find the sizable second and third bedrooms both with built-in-robes and 3-way-bathroom making mornings a breeze with a busy family.
Downstairs you will find the perfect teenagers/kids retreat or the potential to transform into self-contained accommodation, with a private fourth bedroom with built-in robes, fully equipped bathroom and large rumpus room with ample storage opening to the rear yard. Would also be ideal for the home business.
Spend your weekends relaxing on the outdoor deck, out back amongst the lush green gardens, or inside under the atrium window soaking up the warmth of the sun.
This home is perfectly located within walking distance to many local schools and public transport, and only a short drive to Gold Creek Federation Square, the Gungahlin Marketplace, Casey Market Town and easy access to Barton Highway. An inspection of this quality home is highly recommended to fully appreciate the lifestyle opportunity awaiting.
- Quality built builder's own 4 bedroom, ensuite home
- Multiple spacious living and entertaining areas inside and out
- Country style kitchen with ample bench space and walk-in pantry
- Sun-drenched atrium window family room opening to outdoor deck
- Master suite featuring walk through robe and large ensuite
- Four generously sized bedrooms, all with built-in robes, Master segregated
- Updated ducted gas heating and evaporative cooling throughout
- Downstairs retreat with 4th bedroom and fully equipped bathroom
- Large rumpus room with additional storage room
- Double garage with automatic roller doors and internal access.
- Vehicle access to backyard with extra parking including carport
- Internal laundry with access to rear yard
- Garden/tool shed
- NBN connected, ducted vacuum, security system
- Living space: 283m2; Total 325.36m2
Contact Mark Johnstone today on 0414 382 093 or come along to our next open exhibition.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
769m² / 0.19 acres
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.