Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Your Sweet Treat in 2018
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Nestled quietly and privately behind a gated fenceline and amongst the beautiful, brick-paved courtyard gardens, this pretty, light-filled, two bedroom, one bathroom townhouse is looking forward to meeting with you.
With a separate lounge room located to the front, breakfast bar and family/dining room off the kitchen and access to the rear paved courtyard for entertaining, as well as a large master bedroom and three-doored mirrored robe, laundry room and lovely second bedroom, everything you will need is here.
Close to local schools, shops, public transport and the convenience of the Gungahlin Town Centre, Doctors, Gyms, Gungahlin Pool and the new rail coming within the next year, you are most welcome to come and explore all of the features and surroundings this lovely townhouse property has to offer.
PLEASE NOTE THIS PROPERTY WILL GO TO AUCTION ON SATURDAY 10TH FEBRUARY 2018, ON SITE AT 12.30PM
- Currently rented - fixed rental period to December 2018 @ $370 per week (Ray White Canberra Property Manager)
- Two bedrooms
- Full bathroom with separate bath to the floor and separate shower
- Separate laundry room
- Linen joinery
- Reverse cycle air conditioning system
- Ducted gas heating
- U design Kitchen with Simpson Dishwasher, ceiling cabinetry, Westinghouse standing stove, breakfast bar off the benching
- Curtains and blinds throughout
- Large format windows
- Hall separating the bedrooms
- Pretty gardens to the front and rear courtyards, brick paved (with roses, Robinia tree, and hedging)
- Bimberi Gardens Complex is beautifully maintained with garden surrounds
- Property is gated and fenced
- Double automated garaging with external door through to the courtyard garden
- Instant gas hot water
- Carpet and tiling flooring
- Visitor parking onsite
- EER: 4.0
Owner's Corporation Management - Independent Property Management Units Plan 865. Administration fees $368.22 per quarter (approx.) & Sinking fund $28.57 per quarter (approx.). (Total $1,587.16 pa (approx.))
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.