Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Plenty of Potential, Prime Location!
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Welcome to Elvire Place, a whisper-quiet cul de sac just moments form the bustling Gungahlin Town Centre. With single-level townhouses in increasing demand, here is your chance to secure a great investment in your future. Generously designed in all the important areas, serious buyers will not want to miss this terrific opportunity.
Free-standing with its own private driveway access, this property boasts the best position in the complex. Upon entering the home one is welcomed to the family room, a generous space with a delightful Easterly aspect. From here the open-plan kitchen and living space beckons, offering that ideal second living space. The kitchen offers electric cooking and a Miele dishwasher.
Each of the three bedrooms are generous in size and offer built-in robes. The master suite is perhaps the pride of the home, with double walk-through robes and a renovated en suite. The main bathroom has also been renovated, with modern neutral tones and a functional design.
The oversized double garage with internal access is sure to seal the deal, a feature very rarely found in townhouses of this kind. Outside is a functional courtyard with plenty of space for gardening, pets and outdoor entertaining.
Summary of features:
- Free-standing townhouse with private access
- Two open-plan living spaces
- Reverse cycle a/c
- Kitchen with electric cooking and Miele dishwasher
- Two guest bedrooms with built-in robes
- Master suite with walk-through robe and renovated en suite
- Renovated main bathroom
- Double garage with internal access and built-in storage
- Located within quiet cul de sac
- Walking distance to Palmerston IGA and neighbourhood oval
- Short bus ride to Gungahlin Town Centre
- Ideal property for first home buyers, young families or downsizers
- Living space: 115m�
- Body Corp fees: $ 1,989 per annum
- Rates: $2,125 per annum
- EER: 1.5
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.