Inspection and auction details
Auction location: On Site
New York Style Living in the Heart of Woden!
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Looking for a life less ordinary which offers exceptional flexibility? New York style apartment awaits!
Separate title townhouses like this rarely hit the market. Perfectly located close to all that Woden has to offer and with 253m2 of living, this property is ready for you to move in to. Freshly painted both inside and out, with brand new carpets and new blinds, all you need to do is organise the removalist!
The unique design of this property makes it suitable for both investors or live in owners. The lower level can be easily used as a separate living area or home office/business with its own street front entrance. The study/4th bedroom has direct access to rear courtyard. The two separate entrances provides options for flexible living, ideal for a group rental or for families. It offers convenient living for multiple inhabitants - choose from three living areas, three balconies, two courtyards and four toilets yes 4!
With large sliding doors opening to balconies and courtyards, this property has an abundance of natural light and beautiful outlooks to the adjacent parkland. Neutral tones, modern fixtures and fittings completes this perfect package.
Centrally located only moments to Canberra Hospital, Canberra Institute of Technology, Woden Town Centre, Phillip business/retail district, Philip Enclosed Oval, and Eddison Park, Southern Cross Club, Hellenic Club, cafes, restaurants, Canberra College, and public transport.
PLEASE NOTE THIS PROPERTY WILL GO TO AUCTION ON SITE SATURDAY, 24 MARCH AT 9:30AM
- Spacious separate title townhouse with 253m2 of living
- Freshly painted both inside and out
- Brand new carpets and brand new blinds
- Light filled kitchen with huge pantry, adjacent family room with sliding glass doors opening onto balcony
- Spacious dining and living areas with coat cupboard, powder room with separate toilet and sliding doors opening to balcony
- Large master bedroom with modern ensuite, walk-in robe and sliding doors opening to balcony
- Flexible living with two separate entrances
- Two other bedrooms with mirror built in robes and lovely outlooks
- Huge rumpus with its own entrance and courtyard
- Large study/4th bedroom with sliding doors opening into the rear courtyard
- Double enclosed carport with adjacent storage room
- Rental estimate of $610 - $630 per week
- Rates - $1934 per annum
- Land Tax (if rented) - $2527 per annum
- Separate title - No Body Corporate Fees
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
162m² / 0.04 acres
2 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.