Inspection and auction details
Auction location: On Site
Quarter-acre Block in Million Dollar Location!
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
Situated on the high side of Spence's record-holding street, this spacious family home is being offered to the market for the very first time. Enjoy views of abundant greenery from every window, as the sprawling 1,121 m block offers nothing but peace and tranquility.
When entering the home, one is first drawn to the traditional L-shaped living and dining area. This space is both generous and versatile in its size, offering evaporative cooling and ducted gas underfloor heating, both of which run throughout the home. The kitchen has been refurbished with classic white joinery, plenty of storage, modern benchtops and high quality Miele appliances. The kitchen also boasts a huge walk-in pantry, and flows nicely through to the family room.
The large master bedroom offers a beautiful Easterly aspect overlooking the established front garden, as well as a huge walk-in robe and en suite bathroom. The main bedroom is separate from the other three bedrooms, assuring privacy and relaxation for mum and dad. Each of the other bedrooms feature built-in storage, whilst both bedrooms 3 & 4 are fitted with custom plantation shutters.
The huge double garage features a large additional workshop area, and is almost double the height of a traditional garage. This space is perfect for a future conversion or as a serious workshop or home business, complete with sink (hot and cold taps) already fitted and three-phase power to the house.
The huge garden is serviced by two rainwater tanks and features a veggie patch and a four person spa, enclosed by its own cabana.
PLEASE NOTE THIS PROPERTY WILL GO TO AUCTION ON SITE SATURDAY, 23 JUNE AT 1:00PM.
Summary of features:
- 1121 m block
- 167 m of living space + 67 m garage
- Located on the high side Spence's most prestigious street
- Just one owner since its construction
- Outdoor entertaining
- Functional family design with four bedrooms and two living spaces
- Refurbished kitchen with walk-in pantry and Miele appliances
- Ducted gas heating & evaporative cooling throughout
- Large master suite with walk-in robe and en suite
- Every bedroom with built-in storage
- Oversized double garage
- Large garden with 2x water tanks and veggie patch
- Refurbished bathrooms
- Main bathroom with separate WC
- Colourbond fascia, gutters and fences
- Ample storage throughout, including under house
- Walking distance to Mt Rogers walking track
- Rates: $2,170 p.a.
- EER: 3.0
1,120m² / 0.28 acres
3 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.