Inspection and auction details
Auction location: On Site
First Time in Over 35 Years..
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 4 Cars
Privately positioned to make the most of the 1036m2 block, and providing a lovely streetscape with beautifully landscaped gardens, this much loved 4 bedroom home is just crying out for a new family to call it home and capitalise on its sought after location.
The functional floor plan offers an abundance of space for the entire family to spread out. The home is built around a private central courtyard, with beautiful sunlit living areas including formal lounge, dining along with a family/meals area off from the generous, updated kitchen. The two renovated bathrooms provide floor to ceiling tiles whilst there is ample storage in the hallway linen cupboard and the WIR to the master bedroom.
The backyard is designed so you can enjoy the outdoors all year round with a covered deck off the family area,perfect for enjoying the sunday morning paper and a cuppa. The kids will love the custom made swing set and there's plenty of room for the four legged family friend to run and play for hours in the fully fenced yard. Adding to the features of this home is a large double carport with roller door, an oversized two car garage / workshop at the rear and a garden shed to boot!
Ideally positioned just down the road from Weetangera shops, a short stroll to Hawker shops plus Westfield Belconnen, the ever popular Weetangera primary and Canberra CBD 10 minutes by car - you have everything you need right at the tip of your fingers.
Family homes like this are sought after in Weetangera, with the home boasting a long list of features and benefits and the owners motivated for a result it simply will not last - Don't wait for another 35yrs before you get another chance at calling it home.
PLEASE NOTE THIS PROPERTY WILL GO TO AUCTION ON 23RD JUNE 2018, ONSITE AT 10.00AM
- Remodelled kitchen with Granite Transformations benchtops
- Multiple living areas offering separation of living
- 4 bedrooms, main with ensuite
- Private central courtyard
- Gas ducted heating throughout
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Double glazed and excellent insulation
- Covered rear deck
- Off street garaging for four cars
- Large 2 car garage / workshop at rear
- Fully fenced landscaped 1036m2 yard.
- Large established rear yard with garden shed
- RZ2 zoning
- Quiet neighbourhood and fantastic neighbours
- Blue Chip sought after suburb
- Walking distance to the popular Weetangera Primary School
- Positioned just down from Weetangera shops and just a short stroll to Hawker shops plus
- 10 Minutes by car to the CBD
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1,036m² / 0.26 acres
2 garage spaces and 2 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.