Auction location: On Site
Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
The Best in Vallencia Country Estate - Morphetville'
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Located within the one hundred acre Vallencia Country Estate on an excellent one acre parcel of land and neighboured by 20 established homes, this stunning architecturally designed executive residence Morphetville', sits proudly awaiting your inspection. Built to a sensational specification, designed with modern family living and entertaining in mind - it's sure to impress.
As you enter through the gates to a manicured oasis, "WOW" will be the first thing you'll think as your eyes make contact with this exceptional executive home, which will ideally suit a large or growing family to enjoy private rural-style living on the fringe of Canberra.
The formal entry connects you to the eastern wing of home where your master suite sits, elevated and private with walk through his and hers' wardrobes to luxurious ensuite. Also adjoining parents retreat, study or nursery if the need arises.
The formal lounge and dining area opens out onto the garden patio perfect for entertaining or enjoying reading a book in the morning sun.
As you make your way to the heart of the home where all the fun happens you will find the large modern chef's kitchen fitted with quality Miele appliances, walk in pantry and stone bench-tops, stepping up to the elevated casual meals area which leads out to the spectacular indoor heated swimming pool - what a place to relax!
Stepping down into the expansive family room you feel the grandeur of the home, with high ceilings and the bay window capturing views of the luxurious gardens and mountains beyond. Opening to the large paved patio courtyard, it's easy to picture yourself entertaining here!
If you need more living space, you also have a large segregated rumpus room which is easily closed off from the main wing of the home making it ideal for the kids, teenagers or Dad's mates to play and make some noise!
The western wing of the home accommodates three very generous sized bedrooms, bedrooms three and four fitted with built in robes and bedroom two with walk in robe, plus study or 5th bedroom and a storage room making it easy to segregate the kids/teens so you can enjoy the peace and quiet of the rural surrounds.
Other features include a double garage with internal access, large 3 bay shed with power and extra storage space, ducted vacuum, geothermal heating and cooling and NBN internet connection.
The Estate itself includes a community lake, tennis court, open parkland picnic area and walking paths for your enjoyment. Perhaps a horse to explore the wide open pastures.
Within 35 minutes (approx) drive to Canberra CBD and only 15mins from Hall, a very special country residence in a private secure estate that must be inspected to be appreciated. Contact Mark Johnstone today on 0414 382 093 to register your interest or come along to our next open exhibition.
Morphetville' Home Features:
- 449.02m2 (approx) of living. Garage 56.06m2. Indoor pool area 84.82m2
- Just over one acre of your own land
- Architecturally designed executive residence
- Outstanding mountain and rural views
- Chef's kitchen with quality Miele appliances, WIP, stone bench tops
- Segregated master bedroom with his & hers WIR plus adjoining parent retreat or study
- Modern ensuite with spa bath & separate toilet
- Four separate living areas including Lounge/Dining, Family room, Rumpus and Meals area
- Indoor swimming pool
- 2.7mtr ceilings
- Geothermal heating & cooling, instant gas hot water
- Feature courtyard off rumpus and family rooms
- Beautifully landscaped gardens with bluestone retaining walls
- NBN internet connection, data cabling, ducted vacuum
- Double garage
- Large 3 bay shed with extra storage space
- Bioseptic septic system
- 110,000ltr concrete rainwater tank
Vallencia Country Estate Features:
- 21 established homes in the private secure gated estate
- Approx 75 acres of community land for residents use
- No shared boundaries with neighbours
- Free range grazing paddocks for sheep, horses or cattle
- 5 water supply dams for community use including garden irrigation
- Tennis court
- $1,200 community title fees
- Mail delivery, contractor garbage collection & school bus to Canberra schools
PLEASE NOTE THIS PROPERTY WILL GO TO AUCTION ON SITE SATURDAY, 11TH AUGUST AT 3:00PM.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Formal Lounge
- Secure Parking
- Separate Dining
4,165.39m² / 1.03 acres
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.