Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Those Stunning Water Views from The Ridge!
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 4 Cars
This free-standing & newly completed 3 bedroom ensuite property overlooks Malua Bay & the Pacific Ocean.
The home sets its self apart with a coastal' innovative style, multi purpose design and quality features. Upstairs, the versatile open plan living area with spotted gum timber floors opens out through double sliding glass doors onto a large (38m2) alfresco deck - the perfect place to relax.
The kitchen includes practical and inventive storage including a butler's pantry. It also features an island bench, 40mm stone bench tops with 'waterfall' edging, SMEG appliances and a 'Fisher & Paykel' dishwasher.
To ensure year round comfort, there is ducted reverse cycle air conditioning, insulation in all external walls and 4.0 ceiling batts.
The main bedroom has a walk in robe and ensuite with the other bedrooms all having built In robes. Tastefully decorated in neutral tones and with 2.55 ceilings throughout gives this home a light airy feel that enhances true coastal living.
Downstairs, a bathroom with separate toilet - ideal for extra guests and that trip back from the beach. There's also a large laundry with lots of cupboard space with additional storage area under the stairs.
A large double garage (37m2) has remote opening with internal access. Access to the side yard allows for secure caravan and trailer parking behind front fence.
A fully fenced low maintenance yard ensures maximum time enjoying what the South Coast has to offer
• Open plan living area with 38m2 alfresco area
• Kitchen with butlers pantry, island bench, 40mm stone bench tops, under mounted sink, SMEG appliances & 'Fisher & Paykel' dishwasher
• Bedroom 1 with ensuite and WIR
• Bedroom 2 & 3 with BIR's
• 2.55 ceilings throughout
• Timber floors in living and hallways
• Ducted R/C A/C
• All external walls insulated
• 4.0 batts ceiling batts
• Under stairs storage area
• Separate toilet
• Double garage (37m) with internal access & remote opening
• 3,000L water tank
• Side access for caravan parking
• Fully landscaped front & rear yards
• Colour bond fencing on all sides
PLEASE NOTE - this property:
1. Not subject to Body Corp regulations or fees
2. 2 lot strata registration to be finalised
3. Street address to be finalised
If you'd like a copy of the contract or more information - contact Greg Amos on 0432 365 184 or Careena Turrell on 0411 096 269.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
883m² / 0.22 acres
2 garage spaces and 2 off street parks
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.