What a Water View from WattleBird Way!
- 3 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 4 Cars
Enjoy the coast lifestyle all year round or make this brand new 3 bedroom ensuite elevated home your idyllic holiday retreat.
An open-plan living area with large windows maximises the surrounding tree-top views. Walk out onto the expansive (24m2) covered alfresco and enjoy stunning views overlooking Malua Bay and the Pacific Ocean.
There are three bedrooms upstairs with the main bedroom incorporating an ensuite and all bedrooms having built in robes.
With water & tree-top view, the kitchen also features an island bench, 40mm stone bench tops with 'waterfall' edging, SMEG appliances and a 'Fisher & Paykel' dishwasher.
There are more surprises downstairs - a large multi-purpose room with an adjoining bathroom - ideal extra bedroom, rumpus/ games room or guest accommodation.
Tastefully decorated in neutral tones and with 2.55 ceilings throughout gives this home a light airy feel that enhances true coastal living. To enjoy year round comfort, there's ducted reverse cycle air conditioning, insulation in all external walls and 4.0 ceiling batts.
No worries about extra storage with a huge storage room under the home which could easily be converted into a workshop.
There's a double garage with remote opening, internal as well as 'drive through' access to the rear yard ... ideal for trailer or camper van parking.
A fully fenced low maintenance yard ensures maximum time enjoying what the South Coast has to offer
• Open plan living area
• Front alfresco (24m2) with stunning ocean & surf views
• Kitchen - 40mm stone bench tops, soft closing' drawers, under mounted sink, SMEG appliances and 'Fisher & Paykel' dishwasher
• Bedroom 1 with ensuite and BIR
• Bedroom 2 & 3 with BIR's
• 2.55 ceilings throughout
• Timber floors in living and hallways
• Ducted R/C A/C
• All external walls insulated
• Roof insulated with 4.0 batts
• Large multi purpose room - guest or rumpus room
• Adjoining bathroom
• Double garage (39.5m2) with remote opening, internal & 'drive through' access
• Storage options - under stairs + large room under house
• 3,000L water tank
• Fully landscaped front & rear yards
• Colour bond fencing on all sides
PLEASE NOTE - this property:
1. is currently known as Unit 'A'/ 1 Wattlebird Way
2. subject to Body Corp regulations which are being finalised
3. common property - dividing fence only/ annual fees to be applied.
If you'd like a copy of the contract or more information - contact Greg Amos on 0432 365 184 or Careena Turrell on 0411 096 269.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
883m² / 0.22 acres
2 garage spaces and 2 off street parks
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.