Auction location: On Site
Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Country Style Living at its Finest
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 3 Cars
If you picture yourself living in luxury in something out of Country Magazine look no further! This home has been designed with elegance and grandeur, whilst also keeping family entertaining in mind. Sited on 71.38ha (approx 176 acres) there is ample land and extensive shedding to pursue your rural interests and yet so close to Canberra, commuting is a breeze.
Situated at the end of a beautifully tree lined driveway with endless views to the rural surrounds and mountains, sits this impressive modern country homestead with so many features and so much appeal, you'll want for nothing more.
North facing, the superbly designed home features clean architectural lines and expansive double glazed windows and doors drawing in an abundance of natural light and warmth. High ceilings, hardwood timber flooring, large modern country style kitchen with endless views and walk in pantry , an inviting inground pool and cabana area are just a taste of the features on offer.
Ample living space consists of a comfortable open plan family room with built in combustion fireplace, built in custom daybed to soak up the sun whilst taking in the gorgeous views. Custom glass doors open out to the paved pool area and cabana which is a dream for outdoor entertaining. A separate formal lounge at the rear of the home opens to the paved rear patio and sunken fire-pit sitting area.
Accommodation includes your large segregated master suite, with courtyard access, his and hers' walk in robes and a generously proportioned modern ensuite with floor to ceiling tiling. The 2nd and 3rd bedrooms are located to the eastern wing of the home, fitted with luxury built in cabinetry and day beds, the main bathroom services the 2nd, 3rd and 4th bedroom with floor to ceiling tiling and a large spa bath with views to the rural surrounds. The 4th bedroom currently set up as a study enjoys the outlook to the rear back yard and open paddocks.
A kids retreat, or casual sitting room/rumpus located adjacent to these bedrooms allows for the kids to play and not have to worry about hiding their mess!
The 5th bedroom or guest retreat segregated from the rest of the bedrooms, with built in robes and a private ensuite with floor to ceiling tiling, makes for having the in-laws or friends stay over nice and easy.
Did we mention the rural views? - Outstanding in every direction from all living areas and bedrooms!
The property itself consists of approximately 176 acres, mostly level to undulating open pasture suitable for any number of rural pursuits, with 6 dams and a large lake sized dam which you can jetski in! For those with equestrian interests, the full size fully fenced sand arena will impress.
Further improvements include a large machinery shed (18mx9m approx), a large warehouse shed (30mx18m approx) with 2 rainwater tanks. Water will never be a problem on this property with 6 dams including a lake and an excellent solar powered bore connected to holding tank to irrigate the extensive but easy care gardens and the tree lined driveway.
Browns Lane is situated just a few minutes drive from Sutton Village, approx 10 minutes to Gundaroo and only a short commute to Canberra, being approximately 15 minutes to Gungahlin via Mulligan Flat Road and approximately 25 minutes to Canberra CBD via the Federal Highway. Also easy drive to Queanbeyan and Canberra Airport. Rural living made so easy and convenient!
A truly first class, highly functional rural property that needs to be inspected to be fully appreciated.
- Grand double front doors with entry from circular driveway and portico entrance parking
- Generous sized multiple living areas
- Modern country style kitchen with walk in pantry and large island bench
- 40mm caesarstone bench tops
- 900ml Smeg 6 x gas burner stove, Fisher & Paykel double dishdrawer, fridge plumbing
- Segregated master suite with double doors, his and hers walk in wardrobe and ensuite
- Segregated Guest quarters with ensuite and separate toilet
- Kids bedroom wing with sitting/rumpus room
- Quality carpet to bedrooms/formal living and sitting area
- Large laundry with caeser stone bench tops plus ample storage and cupboard space
- Double glazed windows throughout
- Ducted gas heating, combustion fireplace and ducted evaporative cooling
- Continuous gas hot water
- Blackbutt hard
- Solar power 11.4Kw
- Triple car garage with internal access and auto doors
Property & Infrastructure:
- 71.38 hectares (176 acres approx)
- Bore with solar powered pump - feed to holding tank with pump for irrigation to gardens
- 6 dams - (1x spring fed), 1x dam plumbed to house yard
- Huge lake sized dam stocked with fresh water fish (red fin)
- Large machinery shed (silver) 18mx9m (approx)
- Large warehouse shed 30mx18m (approx) with 2 rainwater tanks
- Full size fenced equestrian sand arena
- Separate 2 room air conditioned studio with bathroom
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Polished Timber Floor
- Secure Parking
71 ha / 175 acres
3 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.