Auction location: Manuka Oval
Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Rural Lifestyle Block - Build Your Dream Home!
- Land: 41 ha (102 acres)
Here is the opportunity to create your own private estate - Whether you have hobby farm interests or just after some freedom and space to do as you please in a peaceful setting with easy commute to Canberra, this property is the perfect match for you and your family.
With incredible rural views, a well established tree line/windbreak on both the eastern and western boundary creating privacy from neighbouring blocks and just a 15 minute drive to Hall, this 102 acre (approx) vacant block is a must to inspect.
The level to undulating block offers multiple outstanding building sites for your dream home plus the opportunity to build a second residence for extended family or perhaps earning additional income (Dual Occupancy Entitlement - subject to council approval; stca).
This block includes grid power to the block frontage, driveway entrance and quality stock proof boundary fencing.
- 41.47ha (approx 102 acres) of undulating open land
- Ready to settle September 2018 (approx)
- No restrictions on building timeframe
- Dual occupancy entitlement (stca)
- Subdivision to be registered soon
- Power to front boundary
- Gooda Creek Road frontage
- 1 dam
- Quality stock proof fencing
- Quality pasture for grazing stock
- Well established tree line windbreak on eastern and western boundaries
- Easy 15min(approx) drive to Hall, 35min(approx) to Canberra CBD
Contact Mark Johnstone on 0414 382 093 to arrange inspection or come along to our next open exhibition.
PLEASE NOTE THIS PROPERTY WILL GO TO AUCTION ON THURSDAY, 23RD AUGUST AT MANUKA OVAL 5:30PM.
Disclaimer: please note that some photos in the advertising were taken in Spring 2017.
41 ha / 102 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.