- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
The best decision you'll make for 2017 is buying this superb home in Aranda.
Perfectly positioned in an elevated quiet street and only steps to the nature reserve, is this immaculately presented 4 bedroom ensuite home. Nestled amongst native trees and bird-song, this welcoming home will appeal to those who value a central location, peaceful surrounds and quality living.
This warm and inviting home is filled with an abundance of natural light, featuring a versatile floor plan with segregated living areas, a central kitchen overlooking the covered deck and a king size master bedroom. Picture yourself on a lazy day, reading a book and enjoying the tree outlooks from the comfort of your own bed.
The established landscaped gardens have been lovingly cared for and can be admired from every room. Quiet nights, relaxed BBQ's or entertaining on the covered deck are just some of the wonderful things you will experience at this delightful home.
While all these qualities are sure to impress, it doesn't end there. You will be delighted to meet your fabulous new neighbours in one of Belconnen's most welcoming suburb.
If you're still not convinced this is the buy of the year then be sure to inspect at the next open home to see for yourself.
PLEASE NOTE THIS PROPERTY WILL GO TO AUCTION ON 25TH FEBRUARY 2017, ON SITE AT 1.00PM
- Perfectly positioned in a quiet street within walking distance to reserve
- Immaculately presented throughout
- Renovated central kitchen with gas cooktop, dishwasher and abundance of storage space, adjacent study nook and overlooking covered hardwood deck and backyard
- Spacious living areas with plantation shutters and power points galore
- King size master bedroom with built-in robes, high ceilings, cedar framed windows, Luxaflex blinds and ensuite
- Evaporative cooling
- Ducted gas heating
- Covered outdoor entertaining area with hardwood deck
- An abundance of storage space throughout
- Low maintenance gardens with veggie patch, potting shed and chook house
- Colorbond fascias, gutter guards and safety hooks on roof
- Auto garage with extra space for workshop
- Ample off street parking
- Bush reserves directly up the street and parkland across the road
- Walking distance to schools without having to cross a single road
This property is your answer to comfortable, convenient living in one of Canberra's most central and sought after suburbs. Within walking distance to 2 before 10' cafe and wine bar and in close proximity to Northside's best educational facilities such as Aranda Primary, St Vincent's Primary School, Canberra High School, Radford College, University of Canberra and major facilities such as Jamison Centre, Belconnen Town Centre, Australian Institute of Sport, Calvary Hospital and easy access to some of the best bush reserves in the local area.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.