Huge Block - Huge Possibilities!
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Situated on one of the largest parcels of residential land in Aranda your inspection of this wonderful 5 bedroom, three bathroom family home is a must! The family who invests into making this their own will be rewarded with a home and location that will continue to grow in value over time. Walk out the back gate, stroll down the ridge line to 'Two before Ten' roast house, or enjoy a light meal and refreshing drink at the very popular Bolt Bar.
Your family will benefit from the flexibility that this floor plan offers and cater for all large gatherings with family and friends. The unique design offers huge living, family and dining rooms, internal courtyard/sunroom and various bedrooms to suit each member of the family.
As an added bonus, there is a separate self contained flat which includes bedroom, kitchen, living room, bathroom and its own hot water system. Ideal for extended family, teenagers or invited guests.
Elevated on a huge 1940m2 block backing reserve is this generously proportioned four bedroom, plus study, home with separate flat. This residence will suit growing families who value a quiet, private lifestyle, within minutes to great schools and major shopping precincts.
In close proximity to Northside's best educational facilities such as Aranda Primary, St Vincent's Primary School, Canberra High School, Radford College, University of Canberra and major facilities such as Jamison Centre, Belconnen Town Centre, Australian Institute of Sport, Calvary Hospital and easy access to some of the best bush reserves in the local area.
PLEASE NOTE THIS PROPERTY WILL TO TO AUCTION ON 18TH MARCH 2017, ON SITE AT 11.30AM
- Large elevated home on a massive 1940m2 block backing reserve
- Pavilion style lounge and dining room with timber lined ceilings and parquetry floors
- Kitchen with gas cooking, new dishwasher and skylight
- Internal courtyard/sunroom with original brass street lamps from Forrest, vergola, roll up blinds and large sliding doors
- Family room with timber ceiling, skylight and split system
- Bathroom with ceiling to floor tiles
- Gas wall furnace x 2
- Three phase power
- Secure room - ideal for keeping those special items safe
- Separate flat with bedroom, kitchen, living room, bathroom, separate hot water system and great insulation
- Photovoltaic solar system - 5 panels
- Alarm system
- Repointed roof
- Huge entertainment area opening to outside deck
- Single auto garage and carport
- Extensive wine cellar under-house
- Low maintenance established native grounds with trailer access to backyard and direct access to reserve
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space and 1 carport space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.