Opportunity of a lifetime! Knock down or rebuild on 794m² on one of Aranda's best streets
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
The word opportunity is overused in real estate advertising, but there is no better word to describe what confronts you on 794m2 with a NE orientation at 34 Nungara Place, Aranda.
Having been a much loved family home for the better part of 40 years, this 4 bedroom home (which has been dutifully extended to cater to the needs of a growing family) suffered extreme misfortune in the storms of January 2017, when two large trees came crashing down through the front living rooms, destroying approximately 1/3 of the roof; 3 rooms in the property, the front garden and facade.
Thankfully nobody was hurt in the accident, and our owners are happily settled into their new home. However what they now present to the market is a truly unique opportunity to buy into the (arguably) best street in Aranda, for well below what you would have paid before the damage was done.
The home presents the option to either replace the damaged sections (insurance assessors have been through the home, and we are of the understanding that the remaining dwelling is structurally sound), or knock down and rebuild to an exacting standard without any fear of overcapitalising. The North-East orientation is perfect to accommodate your dream home.
PLEASE NOTE THIS PROPERTY WILL GO TO AUCTION ON 15TH JUNE 2017, BELCONNEN ARTS CENTRE AT 6.00PM
The features of the original home include:
- 3 bedrooms plus a granny flat/rumpus/4th bedroom with kitchenette (previously home to an elderly parent)
- Kitchen updated from original and extended to include a sun-filled family room which interacts beautifully with the backyard
- Generous formal living area with wood fireplace
- WIR and ensuite to main bedroom, plus some unique above bed storage
- Tandem carport
- 2x Rainwater tanks - 11000L
- Solar panels (undamaged - current owners haven't paid for electricity in years)
- Ducted gas heating
- New fencing
- New timber deck
- Sanden hot water heat pump
- 794m2 block
- 163m2 living
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.