Cul-de-sac location in Aranda heights!
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Style, space, stunning views and convenience is what you'll love about this peaceful home in Aranda!
Nestled in an elevated and quiet location in the heights of Aranda, this stunning four bedroom ensuite residence has been beautifully renovated and well maintained both inside and out. With amazing views and close to absolutely everything, this property is perfect for those seeking a convenient location in a highly sought after suburb. The lucky new owner will have the opportunity to simply move in and create long lasting family memories.
With stunning solid hardwood flooring, new carpets, beautifully renovated ensuite and new windows, this light filled property ticks a lot of boxes. Providing a versatile floor plan, the cleverly designed kitchen overlooks the backyard, while the family room extends out to the huge north facing deck ideal for relaxing on those warm summer evenings with a refreshing breeze. Entertaining with family and friends will never be the same.
There are many added bonuses - a downstairs multi-purpose room with adjacent laundry; Grid connect solar system (with a generous feed in tariff); neat and tidy landscaped grounds; and extensive under-house storage with full height cellar!
This property is your answer to comfortable, convenient living in one of Canberra's most central and sought after suburbs. Within walking distance to 2 before 10' cafe and The Bolt Bar and in close proximity to Northside's best educational facilities such as Aranda Primary, St Vincent's Primary School, Canberra High School, Radford College, University of Canberra and major facilities such as Jamison Centre, Belconnen Town Centre, Australian Institute of Sport, Calvary Hospital and easy access to some of the best bush reserves in the local area.
PLEASE NOTE THIS PROPERTY WILL GO TO AUCTION ON SITE SATURDAY, 3 FEBRUARY AT 9:30AM
- Perfectly positioned in a quiet cul-de-sac location within walking distance to reserves - including Aranda Bushland, Black Mountain and Mount Painter
- Immaculately presented both inside and out
- Spacious light filled living room with expansive views
- Stunning hardwood flooring in living areas and hallway
- Renovated kitchen with quality appliances and overlooking backyard
- Family room extends out to North facing hardwood deck
- New windows with Luxaflex blinds
- Master bedroom with built-in robes and renovated spacious ensuite
- New quality carpet in bedrooms
- Brand new Daikin ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning system - living areas and bedrooms separately zoned
- Solar Free Grid Connect Solar System (1.52kw) - affordable, sustainable and high quality solar energy
- Apricus solar hot water system
- Three phase power
- Automatic watering system
- Repointed roof
- Enormous amount of under-house storage, including a full height cellar
- Double auto garage with high ceilings and access to downstairs multi-purpose room
- Extra off street parking with side gate access to rear yard
- Easily accessible bush reserves and parkland down the road
- Walking distance to schools
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.