Luxury Living in the Heart of Aranda!
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Your opportunity to secure one of these popular townhouses in Bindaga Place has finally arrived!
Set in a peaceful leafy location, this beautifully presented two bedroom (plus study/guest bedroom) townhouse sits in an exclusive development of only 8. This low maintenance property is perfectly suited to professional couples, investors and young families seeking a stylish stand-out property in excellent condition and in a highly desirable location.
Set over two levels, this impressive property has been crafted to embrace a superb interplay of light and space. The ground level incorporates a designer kitchen, european laundry, a study/bedroom 3 and separate powder room with an open plan living area flowing through the large sliding doors to an enclosed courtyard area. Upstairs features two bedrooms, the large master bedroom with walk in robe, ensuite and full length glass doors leading to its own tiled private balcony.
That's not all though - there is also two secure car spaces with an extra storage cage too!
Only footsteps to Aranda shops including the popular Two Before Ten' cafe and Bolt Bar, Jamison shops, cafes, parks, Belconnen Town Centre and great schools including Aranda Primary, St Vincent's Primary School, Radford College and the University of Canberra. This property is your answer to easy living in one of Canberra's most sought after suburbs.
PLEASE NOTE THIS PROPERTY WILL GO TO AUCTION ON SITE SATURDAY, 12 MAY AT 11:00AM
- Private, quiet and secure location in highly sought after Aranda
- Exclusive development of only 8 townhouses
- Open plan living area with north-facing full length glass doors
- Stylish kitchen with gas cooktop, oven and dishwasher
- King size master bedroom with walk in robe, ensuite and large balcony
- Upstairs bedroom 2 with built in robes
- Downstairs study/bedroom 3 - adjacent to powder room
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning/heating
- Down stairs in-slab heating
- Two secure basement parking spaces plus storage cage
- Walking distance to Jamison shopping centre and easy access to bus routes to Belconnen and City
- Body Corporate: $1055 per quarter
- Rates: $512 per quarter
- Land Tax (if rented): $774.87 per quarter
- Rent Potential: $490 - $510 per week
- Water and Sewerage: $160.40 per quarter
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.