Yes, Yes and Yes to Burnum Burnum Close!
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
Interested in buying a quality built 4 bedroom ensuite home located in a quiet cul-de-sac with mountain views and right across the road from a sports oval and playground?
A home with 190m2 of living area that combines a choice of versatile formal and casual living spaces with a low maintenance lifestyle. - Yes!
Looking for a home incorporating three large living areas - a formal lounge room, a combined family/ meals area adjoining the kitchen and a rumpus or games room that is segregated through sliding doors. At the rear, a handy study nook, a generous sized master bedroom with a walk in robe and ensuite as well as three other bedrooms - all with built in robes.
Featuring a large tiled alfresco under the roof-line providing plenty of room for your family to enjoy themselves ...... whatever the season! - Yes!
Located only a short walk to public transport, Bonner shops and Primary School - Yes!
Keen to know the property has a lot of extra inclusions like -
- Ducted gas heating with add-on cooling
- In-slab heating throughout
- Ducted vacuuming
- Double glazed windows throughout
- SMEG kitchen appliances including integrated microwave
- Internet points in every room
- Security system
- Terra Cotta roof tiles
- 4000L water tank
If it's Yes - contact Greg Amos for more information and a copy of the sales contract!
- Formal lounge room
- Spacious open plan living/ dining with easy access to courtyard
- Rumpus room with sliding doors
- Chef inspired kitchen with Caesar stone bench tops
- Segregated study nook
- Tiled living areas and hallways
- Generous master bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite
- 3 other bedrooms with built in robes
- Stylish 3-way bathroom
- Ducted R/C A/C and in slab heating
- Under roof line alfresco with gas & phone points
- Established gardens with low maintenance yard
- Double garage with internal access & remote opening
- Quiet cul-de-sac location
- Across the road from park
- Mountain views
- Short walk to public transport, Bonner shops and Primary School
- EER 5.0
$2,276.00 - land tax
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces and 1 off street park
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.