Allenby's Number One!
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Nestled in the tightly held and highly sought after boutique complex "The Allenby", this generous townhouse boasts three bedrooms plus a study. Perfectly located within an easy walk to the cosmopolitan cafe and shopping precinct of Lonsdale Street, walking trails of Mt. Ainslie, Haig Park, ANU and the city offering an enviable opportunity for those seeking a relaxed living within a stone's throw of the city.
The design provides segregation and flexibility with two separate living areas, powder room & laundry downstairs, a well appointed kitchen with stainless steel appliances, gas cooktop and stone benchtops. A private courtyard off the family room is bathed in sunlight from the prized Northerly aspect providing the perfect spot to sit, read the paper and sip on a coffee on those lazy Sunday mornings.
Upstairs, the three bedrooms are well proportioned, two of them include built in robes, the third bedroom enjoys its own separate study. A spacious master bedroom is complete with a walk in robe, ensuite and a unique Juliette balcony that provides privacy amongst the trees for when you just want to get away from it all.
Parking is a dream via your own private double garage with direct internal access. Your comfort all year round is ensured with ducted gas heating downstairs, ducted reverse cycle air conditioning upstairs and a 4.5 star energy efficiency rating.
This presents a perfect opportunity for a professional couple, a small family or a tremendous blue chip investment. Properties of this size and calibre in this location simply do not last so be sure to come along to the next open home or book an inspection - Don't be left thinking "If Only".....
PLEASE NOTE THIS PROPERTY WILL GO TO AUCTION ON SITE SATURDAY, 12 MAY AT 10:00am.
- Three generous bedrooms plus a study
- Master bedroom with walk in robe, ensuite and private Juliette balcony
- Private North facing courtyard
- Ducted gas heating downstairs and ducted reverse cycle air conditioning upstairs.
- Direct internal access to large private 2 car garage with insulated panel lift door
- Tightly held, private, established boutique complex
- Enviable lifestyle opportunity
- Within walking distance to Lonsdale Street restaurant precinct
- Close to sought after schools, shops, transport and reserves
- Blue chip vibrant suburb of Braddon
- Bus stop adjacent entrance
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.