Secluded, Sophisticated and Stylish!
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Epitomising a lifestyle of sophistication, this property in one of the best locations in Bruce will send a flurry of excitement throughout the marketplace! Properties in this precinct are tightly held and for good reason - think location, prestige and convenience. With distinctive style and bespoke inclusions, this residence is perfect for families with an eye for detail, a need for space and a love for entertaining.
Spanning an impressive 262m2 of living and well positioned on a large 1000m2 block, this stunning residence is immaculately presented and has the highest standard of inclusions. Full of charm and with a versatile floor plan, this property has large proportions throughout, excellent gourmet kitchen, spacious bedrooms, two updated ensuites, large family bathroom, serene home office and boasts multiple living and entertaining areas. The combination of indoor and outdoor spaces is perfect for large events and celebrations, or more intimate gatherings.
The meticulously planned gardens are now at their peak and waiting for the new owners to move in and enjoy their glory. Stunning garden courtyards, entertainment pergola and sparkling saltwater swimming pool completes your recreational and entertaining options. This area is bound to become the focus of your family's summer lifestyle.
It doesn't end there. If you enjoy exploring Canberra's great outdoors, you'll love this quiet and secluded corner of Canberra offering bush tracks and walking/cycle paths to access the popular restaurants and major employment centres. Within walking and cycling distance to elite schools such as Radford College, University of Canberra and Australian National University, Belconnen Town Centre, Jamison Plaza, Canberra Stadium, Calvary Hospital, soon to be opened University of Canberra Public Hospital, Lake Ginninderra, Australian Institute of Sport, CISAC and only a short drive to the City.
PLEASE NOTE THIS PROPERTY WILL GO TO AUCTION ON SITE SATURDAY, 24 FEBRUARY AT 12PM
* Architecturally designed home with 262m2 of living space
* Beautiful treed entrance featuring a private courtyard with fish pond
* Multiple living areas with beautiful garden outlooks
* Formal lounge and separate dining rooms
* Large family room with meals area - opens out to covered entertaining area and in-ground swimming pool
* Quality Blackbutt flooring throughout with carpet in bedrooms
* Large gourmet kitchen with induction cooktop, St George 900mm oven, dishwasher, plumbed fridge with ice and water dispenser and ducted vacuum in kick-board, walk-in pantry
* Serene home office with built-in cupboards, ample natural light and amazing garden views - well-appointed to suit multiple users
* Built-in surround sound system in family room which can be zoned to the lounge, dining, study and master bedroom plus entire home computer network wired and NEC business telephone system, ideal for home based business
* Segregated king size master with walk-in-robe, large ensuite with separate toilet, ample storage space, heated towel rails and in-slab heating
* Two ensuites and bathroom renovated to an exacting standard with in-slab heating and heated towel rails
* All bedrooms with built-in-robes and customised storage systems
* Ducted gas heating
* Ducted evaporative air-conditioning
* Ducted vacuum system
* Two instant gas hot water systems
* Alarm system
* Massive amount of storage including huge walk-in linen cupboard
* Covered outdoor entertainment area with external speakers and timber deck
* Resort style saltwater swimming pool with solar heating and feature lights
* Private landscaped gardens with computerised watering system, private courtyards and feature fish pond
* Double auto garage with loft storage
* 2003 MBA Awards Winner - Extensions or Renovations $150,000 to $225,000 category
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.