TWO OF EVERYTHING!
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Attention first home buyers or investors!
If you're looking for your first home or adding to your property portfolio, you must inspect this property to witness the value it offers. So few apartments offer two living areas, two bedrooms, two bathrooms and most importantly two car spaces for occupants.
This exceptional home in the "Oakridge Apartments" complex offers the perfect combination of a quality apartment in a quiet and convenient location. In a boutique complex of only 24, this property will impress professional couples and investors looking for an extraordinary lifestyle opportunity only minutes to University of Canberra, Calvary Hospital and Belconnen shopping precinct.
Freshly painted and with new carpets, you'll love the spacious living area flowing out to the balcony with lovely district views over the treetops. This light and bright home includes a practical kitchen, two bedrooms, master with large ensuite and its own balcony, a combined bathroom and laundry plus a dining room which can be used as a study or converted into a third bedroom. The added bonus of this apartment is the two secure car spaces underneath with a storage locker.
This home is in an ultra convenient location close to restaurants, cafes, bars on the Emu Bank precinct, Belconnen Town Centre, Jamison Shopping Centre, CISAC, and University of Canberra, as well as being only a short drive or express bus to ANU and the city.
- Quiet and secluded from traffic
- North facing top floor apartment with expansive views
- Freshly painted throughout
- New carpets throughout
- Both bedrooms with built-in-robes
- Spacious main bathroom with laundry combined
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning in living room
- Double car accomodation in underground car park and storage locker
- Neat and tidy grounds with ample visitor parking
- Rental estimate - $410 - $430 per week
- Body Corporate - $3577.70 per annum
- Rates - $1412 per annum
- Land Tax (if rented)- $2672 per annum
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.