CONVENIENT LIVING IN THE HEART OF BRUCE!
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Seize the opportunity to secure this sophisticated three bedroom ensuite townhouse in the highly sought after suburb of Bruce.
Positioned on the largest block in the complex, this owner-occupied townhouse is surrounded by private gardens and set back from the street and neighbours. With no passing traffic and ample space for parking, your guests will love the fact they can park right at the front of your townhouse.
Offering the convenience of living close to all Belconnen's major facilities, this property is perfectly suited to professional couples, downsizers and young families. The new owner is set to experience quiet and peaceful surrounds of this beautifully maintained complex.
Immaculately presented throughout, this light and bright home has separate living spaces, a renovated kitchen with quality appliances and an adjacent family room, both looking out to the large covered entertaining area and gorgeous gardens. The outdoor spaces are very quiet, providing a wonderful area for gathering with family and friends.
It doesn't end there - you'll be impressed when you step into the oversized double garage with high ceilings and extra storage space.
Backing onto reserve with a pathway that connects to Bruce Ridge nature trails, this property is close to Emu Ridge oval, walking distance to Radford College and Aranda Primary School. Only a short drive to Belconnen Town Centre, Jamison Shopping Centre, CISAC, University of Canberra, Australian National University and the city.
PLEASE NOTE THIS PROPERTY WILL GO TO AUCTION ON SITE SATURDAY, 19 MAY AT 2PM
- Immaculately presented free standing three bedroom ensuite townhouse
- Largest block in the complex with no passing traffic and ample space for parking
- Freshly painted inside and out - modern neutral tones
- Quality floorboards - recently re-polished
- Large open plan kitchen with an expansive granite bench top, gas cooktop, Bosch dishwasher, Blanco oven and rangehood
- Family room with direct access to large covered entertaining area
- Living room with LED down lighting, floating floors and gas wall furnace
- Segregated master bedroom with built-in robes and ensuite
- Bedroom two and three with built-in robes
- Modern bathroom with bath, shower and separate toilet
- Both showers re-sealed with a 10 year guarantee
- Large and separate laundry
- Efficient Daikin split reverse cycle air conditioning
- Gas hot water system
- Large undercover pergola with paving
- Repointing of roof - just completed
- Low maintenance gardens with veggie patch and easy access to playground out the back of the yard
- Oversized double auto garage with high ceiling space and extra storage
- Extra parking space out the front of townhouse plus visitor parking
- Body Corporate Fees - $2380 per annum
- Rates - $2424 per annum
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.