Corner location with street and park views!
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Situated in the ever popular suburb of Bruce this spacious one bedroom unit has plenty to offer with views of Fern Hill Park and a location that has convenience written all over it.
Complete with a modern kitchen and quality stainless steel appliances that offers the perfect connection with the light filled living and dining space, perfect for entertaining family and friends in comfort and style.
The split reverse cycle air conditioning system ensures the apartment is kept at the perfect temperature all year round, while the balcony overlooking Fern Hill Park provides a fresh outlook and space to relax and soak up the sun.
This is your opportunity to live within walking distance to AIS, University of Canberra, Calvary Hospital, Radford College, local shops & restaurants while public transport provides easy access to Belconnen Town Centre and the City Centre.
All this could be yours, contact us today to arrange an inspection before it's gone for good.
- Corner first floor unit with street views, overlooking park
- Views of Fern Hill Park and district beyond
- Large bedroom with built in robe
- Combined living and dining
- Wooden venetian blinds with panel gliders to sliding doors
- Modern kitchen with dishwasher and electric cooking
- Plumbing connection for icemaker/water fridge
- Split reverse cycle air conditioning in living
- Heated towel rack in bathroom
- Spacious balcony with views
- Single car space with lock up storage
- Convenient location close to AIS, Belconnen Town Centre, Lake Ginninderra, Calvary Hospital, Radford College and University of Canberra.
Body Corporate: $781.44 pq
Rates: $1,076.53 pa
Land Tax: $329.04 pq
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.