Immaculate Inside & Out
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Since the house was built for them the original owners have loved living at 15 Henry Street and when you walk through it is easy to see that this has always been a much cared for family home. Sadly the time has come to pass the home to the next owner, and no doubt professional couples and young families will find the home just as appealing as the current owners have. The presentation is absolutely impeccable both inside and out so you can move straight in and enjoy, but there is still loads of potential for creative buyers to update and renovate to suit personal tastes and budgets.
*** This property is due to go to Auction 10th September 2016 @10:00am, on site ***
- Immaculately presented privately built 3 bedroom home
- Sunny lounge and dining rooms plus separate family room extension
- Built in robes in all bedrooms
- Gas heating plus ducted evaporative cooling
- Ceiling and wall insulation installed to ensure year round comfort
- Kitchen and bathroom are both in spotless condition
- Excellent paint, curtains and carpets
- Beautiful established gardens feature covered entertaining area, perfect for enjoying sunny afternoons
- Single lock up garage and two rain water tanks included
From here you can easily stroll to the Cook shops for a morning coffee, or head up the hill to the spectacular Mount Painter Reserve, the perfect environment for bush walking, horse riding or exploring with the kids. Jump in the car and you're only minutes away from Jamison Plaza, Macquarie Primary School, Canberra High School and the Belconnen Town Centre.
Don't miss this excellent opportunity.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.