Not For The Faint Hearted
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
Roll up your sleeves, bring your tools and your imagination because here is your chance to secure your next profitable project. There is no doubt that this home has seen better days and is now in desperate need of repairs and refurbishment, but for the right buyer the property provides the perfect blank canvas. The size will surprise as two previous extensions resulted in a 4 bedroom + study, 2 bathroom design that offers 163sqm of living area with plenty of options to remove walls and re-design the floorplan.
The stand out feature here has to be the location. Situated on the high side of a leafy street in one of North Canberra's best suburbs, the potential to add significant value through some creativity and hard work is undoubted.
- Extended 4 bedroom + study, 2 bathroom home with approx 163sqm of living area
- Every room is in original condition and in need of repairs and refurbishment
- All additions are fully approved and the pest inspection found no sign of termites
- 708sqm block located on high side of street with a north-east aspect to the front
- Superb opportunity to enter the tightly held Cook market at a great price
- Property is suitable for serious home renovators, builders and buyers looking for knock down - rebuild opportunities
The fantastic location will surely reward you for your financial investment and hard work. From here you can easily stroll to the Cook shops for a morning coffee, or head up the hill to the spectacular Mount Painter Reserve, the perfect environment for bushwalking, horse riding or exploring with the kids. Jump in the car and you're only minutes away from Jamison Plaza, Macquarie Primary School, Canberra High School and the Belconnen Town Centre.
Living Area: 163sqm approx
Block Size: 708sqm
Rates: $2,761 p.a.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.