Luxuriously Renovated Home Backing Reserve in Cook!
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
With striking architectural style and immaculate attention to detail, no expense has been spared in the creation of this sophisticated home! Completely renovated and extended, this unique contemporary home is privately positioned in one of Cook's best streets, backing reserve and with amazing views. This residence will appeal to families who love to relax and entertain with ease and also love a convenient central location.
Designed to maximise space and natural light, this stylish four bedroom (plus study) ensuite residence is visually exciting and enticing. The functional floor plan features a central kitchen with high quality appliances and aesthetic appeal, and the stunning open-plan living areas gracefully flowing from indoors to out. Indoor and outdoor entertaining is a delight - featuring a new sparkling, solar heated in-ground pool and an exceptional covered entertainment area overlooking the established surrounds and amazing views over paddocks to Brindabella Mountains.
Cook presents itself as one of the most tightly held enclaves within the premium suburbs of Belconnen. With the best independent grocer in Canberra, Little Oink coffee shop and the soon to be opened Charcuterie and bar there is a new buzz in the Cook community.
This stunning home offers luxury, quality, room to grow and only minutes to all amenities. Conveniently located only a short stroll to Jamison Plaza, this property provides easy access to bushland, cycle paths, excellent schools such as Macquarie and Aranda Primary and Radford College, and just a short drive or bus ride to University of Canberra, Calvary Hospital, Belconnen Town Centre and the City.
Inclusions and features:
* Extensively renovated and extended in 2010 including all central heating and cooling as well as new electrics wiring and plumbing throughout
* Double glazed windows
* Large central kitchen with Miele main oven, Miele combination microwave and convection oven, Miele dishwasher, Electrolux induction cooktop, Schweigen double roof mounted motors hidden range hood (super powerful and quiet), walk in pantry, plumbed in fridge, massive stone island bench, glass splashbacks and soft close drawers and quality cabinetry with plenty of storage
* Spacious lounge room with massive window to take in views - motorised sleek external blind that blocks out sun but still see through
* Master bedroom with two huge custom made wardrobes, directional in-wall LED reading lights, large ensuite with custom cabinetry, heated towel rails and underfloor heating on automatic timers, night sensing 1 watt LED night light built into wall, chrome look IXL Tastic and high end bowl and tapwear
* Rumpus/Bed 4 with cavity wall sound proof insulation in internal wall plus hidden wiring for rear speakers and own external door - perfect for teenager or use as a rumpus/media room
* Study with custom made cabinetry including small wardrobe and pull down wall double bed disguised as a cupboard - great as a guest room
* Stylish main bathroom with custom cabinetry, heated towel rail and underfloor heating on timers, chrome look IXL tastic and night sensing 1 watt LED night light built into wall
* Energy efficient 5 star central gas heating
* Ducted evaporative cooling
* Rinnai Infinity Hot Water System
* 6 roof top solar panels
* Foxtel and digital TV cabling
* Large laundry with custom cabinetry and external door through to separate toilet - great for when in pool
* Professionally landscaped gardens- designed by Ian Menzies with full irrigation and garden lighting
* Solar heated in-ground pool (two years old) with waterfall feature, pool lighting, swimming jets, spa jets, automatic chlorinator and PH, temperature control and winter mode with travertine pavers surrounding pool and paths
* Entertainer's rear deck - includes two banks of vergola louvres over deck (motor operated for year-round comfort and with rain sensor for automatic closing), two in-roof heaters, gas bayonet for BBQ, triple stacker glass double glazed sliding doors leading out onto deck from living room, Crimsafe flywire sliding doors - lock in summer and have wonderful breeze passing through the house
* One year old 5 seater spa integrated into lower decking with lighting and wifi capabilities
* Private rear yard with two water tanks (for pool and garden use), raised veggie patch, direct access to reserve, grassed area for kids to play soccer or games and paved area for basketball, amazing large Gleditsia tree giving great summer shade to rear grassed yard, Lemon, Lime, Fig and Bay tree
* Front yard includes private deck with in-built timber seating / daybed, amazing Chinese pistachio tree giving great summer shade
* Exceptional external storage - includes underdeck workshop and storage area, huge additional storage under house with power points and lighting - great for wine, and storage shed on side of property
* Double car accommodation with automatic roller door
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.