Often Sought - Rarely Found
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Perfectly positioned within walking distance to the popular Jamison Plaza, this extended 4 bedroom ensuite home offers the perfect entry into the tightly held suburb of Cook. Professional couples, growing families and downsizing retirees will all appreciate the spacious single level design, the northerly aspect and the easy care block. For the creative buyer there is still loads of potential to apply your personal taste and touches which can also add significant value to your investment.
This home will go to auction on 28th April 2018 at 11:00am on site, unless sold prior.
- 4 bedroom ensuite home - 175sqm of living
- Huge main bedroom includes ensuite bathroom and walk in robe
- North facing open plan living area opens out to covered pergola - ideal for those who love to entertain
- Kitchen and bathroom in neutral tones
- Ducted gas heating plus air conditioning unit ensures year round comfort
- Private and easy care 519sqm block including secure front courtyard garden
- Single lock up garage under roofline plus ample room for additional off street parking
- Extras include additional store room/play room at the rear of the home, plus a caravan which kids will love as a cubby house/sleep out
- Short walk to Jamison Plaza for a morning coffee with friends
Visit today and you'll discover why Cook is often referred to as Canberra's most live-able suburb - such easy access to public transport (one bus to Canberra City), and only minutes to Belconnen Town Centre, Canberra High, ANU, University of Canberra, Calvary Hospital & Civic.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.